Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over There is no ascending for oldcels, all the worthwhile women are taken

W

willystroker

Captain
★★★★
Finding a woman who's pure yet not hypergamous is like a game of musical chairs. You have to scramble to find the few that are left; if you're too slow, the game's over.

I don't ascribe to the view that literally all women are hypergamous or whores. After all everything has a distribution curve; even if most women find you repuslive, there will always be a minority who are the exception. The problem is that such women are so rare to begin with, and once they're taken they're taken for good. And because they have low standards they're more likely to be taken early on. Even if say 10% of girls would be willing to date you when you're 16, probably only 2-3% remain single by the end of high school. By your early 20s, it becomes practically virtually 0%.

Even the ones among that 10% who break up with their boyfriend at some point, are single for a very brief period. And the more boyfriends they've had, naturally the more hypergamous or whorish they'll be. This is why the older you are, the more hypergamous women in the dating pool become, and the few who might consider you are probably whorish or crazy, otherwise they wouldn't be single. While the ones who would've been the ideal, who would've accepted you and remained loyal to you, are still with their high school sweetheart.

I hate humanity

There is no ascending for incels

There is no ascending for incels
I think youngcels (under 20) have a small but real chance. Afterwards it becomes nightmare mode.

True words. I am older myself, almost 42, and all the good women are indeed taken.
While I am ugly, short and schizophrenic, there are some women who treat me nicely. They are all older women, my age or older.
Now, just because they are nice to me doesn’t mean they want to date me. In fact, they may find me utterly repulsive.
But older women were raised in different times. Many are simply nice to everyone, even if they really don’t like them.
Older women were raised in a time when it was shameful to be a whore or cheat. When being a good mother was important. When being respectable and having a good reputation meant something.

True words. I am older myself, almost 42, and all the good women are indeed taken.
While I am ugly, short and schizophrenic, there are some women who treat me nicely. They are all older women, my age or older.
Now, just because they are nice to me doesn’t mean they want to date me. In fact, they may find me utterly repulsive.
But older women were raised in different times. Many are simply nice to everyone, even if they really don’t like them.
Older women were raised in a time when it was shameful to be a whore or cheat. When being a good mother was important. When being respectable and having a good reputation meant something.
I've experienced similar. Women in their 50s tend to be nice to me and some are even quite interesting to talk to. Whereas foids my age I'm invisible to, and when I do try to talk to them there's no way to relate to them.

Teen love pill is brutal but if you look good enough you might run into a single girl

I think youngcels (under 20) have a small but real chance. Afterwards it becomes nightmare mode.
I think 25ish is the cut-off point for at least having your first sexual experience. I'm 27 and I can already feel that it's well and truly over.

I don't think its a matter of age but culture, no other generations had this hard of a time securing partners, gen xers and boomers got caught in the beginning when hypergamous culture had just began so there were still good women around. I am almost 24 and most when I was younger are extremely sexually aggressive and selective and even younger age. The majority of normies even at 18 where KHHVs. I think the culture has changed so younger incels no have just as much of a chance as oldcels

Even those so called "worthwhile" women will put a man behind the diapers of divorce rape in the current climate, given the chance if she does the monkey branch to a new found rich cock.

Why is it over? This shit never began in the first place. I wish I was in those instances, in a muslim country, where they offer me or give me a pure virgin girl to raise a family with.
Sad thing is, even if the opportunity was given, it was an arranged union between me and her, which means that deep down she doesnt give a fuck about me and only does what she is told to. Basically a meaningless, ungenuine relationship, just like with any other women.