Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel There is hope for curries

uo89997

uo89997

Banned
-
Listen up all curries, there may be hope for you. You will never get Stacy and Becky as they want Chad only and will not settle for Panjeet, however, you may just be able to get a rice foid.

Now I have no evidence to prove this but I have seen multiple occasions where a Panjeet is holding hands with a chink or japanazi foid. Why do rice foids like curries so much? I have no fucking idea but they do.

I mean just take a look at this couple. The asian foid is taller than the curry and they are still dating (though probably not for long tbh) (credit @Zer0/∞ ):

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tgzJa7Eq-8

Once again I have literally zero scientific proof that asian women like curries outside of personal observation but I'm think I'm right. So hang in there currycels.

@BiryaniCel @IncelKing @ilieknothing

Just Be Curry
No. I said that curries would never be able to get the truly hot chicks but they might still be able to get Asians. Being white is still better any day of the week.

currycope, he's 100% betabuxxing

Probably, but I've seen curries in real life with Asian foids I swear
6'0+ chadpreets maybe, but that falls under JBT(just be tall). Average curry I see is a shitskin manlet.

6'0+ chadpreets maybe, but that falls under JBT(just be tall). Average curry I see is a shitskin manlet.
Most rice girls are 5'0 and under so as long as you're 5'6 as a curry you have a chance :shock: Not saying you won't have to betabuxx as well I'm just saying that there is hope for curries

Most rice girls are 5'0 and under so as long as you're 5'6 as a curry you have a chance :shock: Not saying you won't have to betabuxx as well I'm just saying that there is hope for curries
>5'6 curry

>have a chance

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Maybe some curriez might get lucky but it’s not like the huge abundance of curriez in the world are all gonna have luck. Especially when they have to compete with whites or other curries that are constantly on the hunt for bobs and vagine

Maybe some curriez might get lucky but it’s not like the huge abundance of curriez in the world are all gonna have luck. Especially when they have to compete with whites or other curries that are constantly on the hunt for bobs and vagine
True

My uni was like 80% ricecels and noodlewhores and the noodles hated currys

You know what goes best with rice - its curry.

You just mix them and swallow. Thats why rice likes curry.

He looks kinda east asian and is decent looking

Hmmmm interesting i might try to ascend with rice foid i mean i am not 5'2 so it certainly helps:feelshehe:

Most North Indians like Punjabi types you find in California biker gangs are 6 ft 4 and wide chested too with the turbans on

However the mostly like Indians I've seen with Asian women are the Dravidian types

80% of Chindians are Indian men and chinese women in Singapore and Malaysia. All of them are dravidian types.

Most North Indians like Punjabi types you find in California biker gangs are 6 ft 4 and wide chested too with the turbans on

However the mostly like Indians I've seen with Asian women are the Dravidian types

80% of Chindians are Indian men and chinese women in Singapore and Malaysia. All of them are dravidian types.
Interesting. I live in NY and most curries I see are manlet giga-trucels. Probably more south indians here then, compared to the mixed north indians in California.

Interesting. I live in NY and most curries I see are manlet giga-trucels. Probably more south indians here then, compared to the mixed north indians in California.
Most currys in burgerland are dravidians

Most Punjabi guys with the turbans look like this in California

They are mostly 6 ft - 6 ft 4, wide chested but they have turbans on and a lot of facial hair. They look similar to some white mall cops or bouncers but with brown skin. Its actually the turban and the hair sometimes that puts women off about them but in terms of physically build and robustness, they're not small by any means.

5bbfa50d9ebf5.jpg

8129104_web1_13350334_738715192937921_4595668024817576421_o.jpg

sikh-motorcycle-club-vancouver-british-columbia-canada-EGJM3E.jpg

CYCV7RyWcAAt13q

The two white guys in this photo are either politicians or apart of the military. The white politician is 5 ft 9 here.

Jason-Kenney-with-Sikh-soldiers-at-Toronto-Vaisakhi-parade.jpg

D5e9d7WWwAInEk9.jpg

Last edited:
>5'6 curry

>have a chance

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Honestly, from my personal experience, Asian males and Asian females tend to be manlets in California. Way more so than Indians.

Even Indian females in my experiences are much larger size in both height and robustness than Asian females. Most Asian females were all 5 ft and lacked breast, curves or anything. It was just their feminine skin and youthful looks which men found attractive. We had a police recruiting agency which was keen on diversifying their police force for females and they tried to recruit Asian females for police roles and they all looked like this

The white guy isn't even tall or big here, the Asian girl is just really small

tumblr_pvglnaBOxc1si42rno1_1280.jpg

The Indian female police officers looked like this in our area

DorhLcrVAAAYU3I.jpg

901387b1b15dc874f80b94ee5eb9cbac.jpg

I'm serious bro it's possible

From my personal experience, Indians tend to be a lot more robust and bigger than Asians. Maybe because I'm in California and mostly surrounded by Punjabi Sikhs. The Punjabi Sikh women I've met were not only way more robust and larger than Asian women but many Asian males too. Asian males might be taller sometimes than Sikh girls but the Sikh girls tended to be more wider. Asian females whether Korean or Thai tend to be petite and slim. The Asian males were a male version of their women. The Asian females had no curves or breast either. The white males were just attracted to their youthful and feminine appearances.

Punjabi Sikh women in my area tend to look like this

901387b1b15dc874f80b94ee5eb9cbac.jpg

The Asian female police officers tend to look like this

EY38BeAWsAAqO_I

I believe Indians in general will get bigger in the next generation. The East Asians in particular have had better food and economies for a while, however if you look at north korea, the average Korean there is 5 ft 4 for men and they're also not robust either

I know Punjabis are the exception in India but the other Indians given the same circumstances can get to 5 ft 9 with ease by second generation.

The reason I say this is because Asian women are still petite looking even when they're taller. Their bone structure seems smaller or less robust than many Indian females I know who were not given the same environment and exercise.

I've yet to meat an Asian girl who looks like this in terms of robustness and built. I've never even seen one on television

AVvXsEhZ8IS2Dg0cK9wf64FoBJjCh-Gl97slcJIi5CdfaVp5aPRNn3SFLEcj14yL9PMBJ-7NSlJQXUsolaE44SmvujSzMGLvRAMLwcwdZ6vw8FCTtLb6owQamQo7MH7mFpkArDfBjha5QMj3E-eGDCdFu7fF6jxzgCo6g1pusbcTmUJQUsdwozYzgFuEVRoElQ=s600