Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There is an obese foid at work who gets facial surgery and botox injections

B

bcroger

Major
★★
There is a clinically obese (not just overweight, mind you, obese) hispanic lady at work who gets facial surgery and Botox injections. She works multiple jobs to pay for all this. One time she complained about how painful it was. She is married to another obese man, so at least she w/ her looks match.

I don't get it. Just lose weight you retard. American women are dumb as fuck. 43% are obese (most obese than American men) yet they waste money on make up and surgery.

How do these landwhales get employed while I'm stuck in NEETdom. :reeeeee:

There is a clinically obese (not just overweight, mind you, obese) hispanic lady at work who gets facial surgery and Botox injections. She works multiple jobs to pay for all this. One time she complained about how painful it was. She is married to another obese man, so at least she w/ her looks match.

I don't get it. Just lose weight you retard. American women are dumb as fuck. 43% are obese (most obese than American men) yet they waste money on make up and surgery.
:feelskek:foid logic, nothing new

She will look even more bloated. She should've got gastric bypass surgery.

tell that bitch to stop eating tacos

She should've just went on ozempic

most normies are clueless about plastic-surgerymaxxing

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back