Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious There is a user on Neets.me who brags about having a girlfriend

A

AutisticBeast

31yo KHV
-
I know it isn't technically an incel forum but still it shows you what state that forum is in. A user named Atila claimed to be an incel for months and in recent months it was discovered that he was a mixed race Chad lite. He currently lives in a Dutch mental institute and has a girlfriend. He frequently posts photos of himself and his girlfriend on the forum. Here is an example in this thread.

I know it isn't technically an incel forum but still it shows you what state that forum is in. A user named Atila claimed to be an incel for months and in recent months it was discovered that he was a mixed race Chad lite. He currently lives in a Dutch mental institute and has a girlfriend. He frequently posts photos of himself and his girlfriend on the forum. Here is an example in this thread.

this mutt needs to be murdered for having a white foid!! unacceptable

mogs everywhere

This is why we need good honest mods to weed out the fakecels among us. :worryfeels:!

my hate for the Dutch grows daily

You're just giving the fucker more attention, [UWSL] although it's curious to see chadlites posting in that dead forum. Just think about how many larpers we have in here, considering this is a much bigger site[/UWSL]

Many online incels are just failed normies.

Many online incels are just failed normies.
it's often very easy to spot those attention whores,so i don't bother much with them.but yeah we have had a few cases of normies larping.

it's often very easy to spot those attention whores,so i don't bother much with them.but yeah we have had a few cases of normies larping.
You always caught them by bragging about something. Bragging is a normie trait.

"king of neets me" what a fucking faggot LMAO. somebody should sneak into his home and give him an axe to the face (in minecraft)

this mutt needs to be murdered for having a white foid!! unacceptable
Iraqis are considered white?
AD79686F ACFE 421B BC8F 7641470EC4FE

Last edited:
We ARE the minority.

None of this hurr durr most guys are incels today! Only Chads get gfs normies don't get shit! COPE

That's why this place right here is our ONLY safe space, DO NOT go to other forums, for your own safety

"king of neets me" what a fucking faggot LMAO. somebody should sneak into his home and give him an axe to the face (in minecraft)
@IGiveUp @Ritalincel Show this to Atila JFL

Last edited:
Damn, he has a whore gf, how lucky.

Cannot fathom why any fakecel, let alone one with a girlfriend, is wasting their time posting on neet and incel forums.

I see couples of giga Stacies with non-whites on the daily. JFL at "JBW" retards.

Not surprised

What's neets.me ?

Suppose an autistic man has a long-distance girlfriend with many male friends. She is petite, pale, and extremely social.

Do you suppose he will have her for long?

there is also a user on neets.me who is a fag and is also on this forum :feelsbaton:

No wonder I hardly ever frequented that forum.

Can't take the pain anymore. :feelspuke:

He currently lives in a Dutch mental institute and has a girlfriend.
Not meanining anything against him but I find it hard to be envious of anyone who lives in a mental institute.

looks like i'm one of the last guys on the internet without a gf

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back