Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based There is a serial rapist in my city

Solid Snake

Solid Snake

I sodomize feminazis till their anuses bleed
-
so there is a serial rapist in my city who is a uber driver and he is raping foids who ride with him in his uber i will let here the photo of this hero

Good job, you basically just self-doxxed.

He gave them the traffic they deserved.

even if he raped whores don't expose him like that

Me when I get my drivers license back
(In GTA)

even if he raped whores don't expose him like that
If his photo is public and it's known that he's a rapist, I'm assuming he's already arrested.

White foids keep voting for open border libcuck policies than play surprise Pikachu face when Gomez and Abduls and Pajeets come through the border to drive Uber and rape them.

Fucking retarded foids..why tf do they vote against their own interest

why do you call him a hero? he is just a criminal scum. glorifying rape just give IT and normies a reason to persecute us.

why do you call him a hero? he is just a criminal scum. glorifying rape just give IT and normies a reason to persecute us.
ok GrAY

So you're saying it's okay for IT to accuse us of being potential rapists? I've seen a lot of people on this forum feel very angry about the baseless accusations of bias against incels. But when we glorify rape, their accusations become grounded.

So you're saying it's okay for IT to accuse us of being potential rapists?
Lol does worrying about what ITcels think give you sleepless nights?

Lol does worrying about what ITcels think give you sleepless nights?
IT? No. actually I don't care what they say. What I'm really afraid of is mass media like the news. Imagine if they captured this post and reported it. Many people will be prejudiced against incels and many brocels will be accused of being potential rapists when in reality they are. They will be hurt and angry just like we were. But brocels will not be able to protest that it is an unfounded accusation. Because of things like this post.

IT? No. actually I don't care what they say.
BS, that's exactly what you were whining about
What I'm really afraid of is mass media like the news. Imagine if they captured this post and reported it. Many people will be prejudiced against incels and many brocels will be accused of being potential rapists when in reality they are. They will be hurt and angry just like we were. But brocels will not be able to protest that it is an unfounded accusation. Because of things like this post.
ITcels and normies will hate us and make accusations, regardless of what happens

They always have

Many incels have been bullied and harrassed by normies since childhood

Normies work based on groupthink, social status, etc., there is no such thing as veracity in the normie mind

Nobody cares about a nerdy scorecard in your head that records whether their accusations are 'unfounded' or not. Chill out ffs

BS, that's exactly what you were whining about

ITcels and normies will hate us and make accusations, regardless of what happens

They always have

Many incels have been bullied and harrassed by normies since childhood

Normies work based on groupthink, social status, etc., there is no such thing as veracity in the normie mind

Nobody cares about a nerdy scorecard in your head that records whether their accusations are 'unfounded' or not. Chill out ffs
It's true that they will criticize us no matter what we do. But what I want to say is that if there is a justification, the intensity and frequency of their criticism will increase. If they made 10 criticisms when there was no justification, they will make 100 criticisms when there is a justification. You said incels are bullied from a young age. If there is a justification, the intensity of the harassment will become more severe. Think about how BLM supporters today blame white people. They blame white people “for being guilty of it.” Likewise, normies will criticize and persecute us more intensely because we have committed deserving sins.

His face mogs me

The foids are probably fighting to get a ride from him. Best business move he could have made