Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel My curry friend claims he had threesome with two Kazakh foid in Japan

Fardin Khan

Fardin Khan

Only mediapill is real
-
My friend, who is an international student in Japan is closest to this guy in appearance and 5 feet 6.

Images

He works in a super Shop with two other girls from Kazakhstan. He brought them to his dorm in a Christmas and drink together. Finally he got his balls sucked by them. Although there is no way to verify his claims, this story gives me hope.

JBC is not merely a theory or hypothesis anymore; it is law.

Tales from the attic

tales from the super shop break room

Probably a larp

Probably larping jfl...if u would have said that about white beckies I still might have believed it but Kazakh foids or most central asian foids are the most fair skin loving foids after gooks

Probably larping jfl...if u would have said that about white beckies I still might have believed it but Kazakh foids or most central asian foids are the most fair skin loving foids after gooks
But there his competitors are japanese men and my curry friend & those Kazakh girls are Muslim

Humans can't lie, right?