Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

there is a polish girl in my university

Sheldor

Sheldor

✡5'5'' 0ÆM X Æ A-0 בבקשה תעזור לי✡
★★★★
I like her, she is nice. she seems to be friendly.
im 5'4 and she is about 3 centimeters higher than me.

we already talked nicely but only about school stuff.

should I ask her out?
i am afraid that she will be rejecting me. I am ugly and short.

:chad::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

Toilet talking to you? Toilet friends? Ban friendhavERs in general, but toilet? fakecels.is

Ban Universitycels @Incelius Savage

What a fake & GrAYcel, mang

As much as I'd wanna support a fellow brocel, I can only tell you to exercise extreme caution. Asking a girl out in college, particularly irl, is a death sentence for any straight man who isn't normie or normie-adjusted. But then again, she's Polish, so she might not have the brainworms that a lot of American girls have. Just to keep in mind.

Ban Universitycels @Incelius Savage
I’m tired of these motherfuckers who get to go to university and get a comfy office job while i have to bust my ass and work overtime just to not starve to death.

Meanwhile if i went back to community college i’d have to waste another 4 years of my life and have to mingle with old people and i’ll never have the authentic experience around people my own age.

ppl r just trying to put u down so u never ascend and stay bitter like the rest of us
go for it dude

With you being 5'4, I am surprised she is even bothering to talk to you; unless you have other mitigating factors for your general attractiveness, I am wondering whether she is merely putting on a simple display of politeness to retain her usual virtue signalling nature while hiding inner contempt and disgust... :feelshehe:

I won't advise you against it, but be wary of the fact that you seem to be a subhuman, and so still might be subjected to the usual discriminatory treatment and negative projections onto sub 5 males if she is not attracted to you; you could easily end up publicly humiliated and shamed even online for daring to exist as a truecel-tier man approaching a foid. :feelssus:

I like her, she is nice. she seems to be friendly.
im 5'4 and she is about 3 centimeters higher than me.

we already talked nicely but only about school stuff.

should I ask her out?
i am afraid that she will be rejecting me. I am ugly and short.
She will reject you but still do it

yes, you should try.

worst case scenario: you become a registered sex offender like Jamie Griffiths :feelskek:

that's a joke, but that is a fear of mine lmao

She may be friendly just for being it, not really liking you. It can end bad, either case just try to massage her foot, if she refuses she does not like you

This nigga 5’3 and has hope, mirin his delusion.

Tell her shes a slavic filth