Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion There is a notion that bluepill is "comforting"...

RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★★★
...but this is not always true. If you think about what bluepill tells an ugly reject, it makes him believe that he is a disgusting and despicable person for getting rejected. Realizing that it was all about looks is a relief in its own way.

Everyone is bluepilled until they get a blackpilled "snap back to reality" moment

It's comforting until you have to forcefully take the blackpill like Anthony Bourdain and you rope from the shock

Everyone is bluepilled until they get a blackpilled "snap back to reality" moment
Yeah, for me this moment was seeing a drunken Chad at a bar rambling total nonsense and having women flock to him while none of my attempts to charm yielded anything.

Bluepill tells you that you are ostracized and bullied by society because you have toxic personality and attitude when in reality it is the exact opposite - you became embittered and antisocial because most people treated you like shit from young age

i remember some guy on reddit that said one of his friends killed himself cause he thought something was wrong with his personality when he couldn't get girls and he became obsessed with trying to fix this imaginary flaw.

idk reddit being reddit, it could he LARP.

anyway, bluepill is still dangerous. i was trying and self improving my ass off only to get hit by the brutal reality, came close to committing suicide later.

Bluepill tells you that you are ostracized and bullied by society because you have toxic personality and attitude when in reality it is the exact opposite - you became embittered and antisocial because most people treated you like shit from young
i remember some guy on reddit that said one of his friends killed himself cause he thought something was wrong with his personality when he couldn't get girls and he became obsessed with trying to fix this imaginary flaw
Can you give the link of that post?

Yes, pills aren't inherently comforting. In fact, I was even more distraught while I was bluepilled exactly because I knew I was a failure but I didn't have the necessary words/concepts to understand it. The only "comforting" thing would be for me to become Chad - then even the blackpill wouldn't stop me from enjoying my life.

people are bluepilled out of fear not comfort don't believe what people say look at what they do

What's his story?
You can look it up for more details but basically his oneitis was cheating on him with younger 17-29 yo Chad's. After he found out he roped. What's interesting is he was shitting on blackpillers months before on twitter, he was gigabluepilled.

View: https://twitter.com/bourdain/status/989088751522639872

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/MensRights/comments/8wihr7/toxic_femininity_how_anthony_bourdains_suicide/

toxicFemininity.jpg

Last edited:
You can look it up for more details but basically his oneitis was cheating on him with younger 17-29 yo Chad's. After he found out he roped. What's interesting is he was shitting on blackpillers months before on twitter, he was gigabluepilled.

View: https://twitter.com/bourdain/status/989088751522639872

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/MensRights/comments/8wihr7/toxic_femininity_how_anthony_bourdains_suicide/

toxicFemininity.jpg

This is sad and brutal, I genuinely hope this whore gets lynched and raped one day.

It's comforting until you have to forcefully take the blackpill like Anthony Bourdain and you rope from the shock
what was the blackpill he took? I thought he was some rich jew that just got bored and had no loving family like most of the money obsessed kikes

nvm, scrolled a bit more

If you think about what bluepill tells an ugly reject, it makes him believe that he is a disgusting and despicable person for getting rejected.
Yeah, which is a horrible thing to tell people. Telling me that I'm a horrible person because I got rejected by foids, when the cause is really just that I'm ugly and autistic and foids are shallow and ableist is something only a monster would do.