Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting There is a hot femoid who spends time with me, says she loves me but shes my cousin

Dude its obvious what you need to do, get her really drunk, and feed her aphrodisiacs when you guys hang out alone drinking.

https://www.herbalignite.com/blogs/articles/herbal-aphrodisiacs-for-women

Make some kind of smoothie with chocolate, dates, almonds and cinnamon mixed in it and have her drink it (if she's allergic to one leave it out). Make sure its a small cup, like just 250ml. Then just get her drunk. She not only needs to be drunk to get her to fuck you, she needs to be aroused, and the aphrodisiacs will help that along. Oh offer to give her a back massage (say "back rub") after she's drunk and consumed the concoction, its an "invasive" physical act that no woman really refuses (if they are comfortable around you) and it feels good, she'll just laugh and saw "sure" when you offer.

If you do it right (she'll guide you actually, if you're too rough she'll tell you so soften up a bit). A female co-worker showed me how to do back rubs, she did it on me first (look up videos), shit actually feels good, thought it was all just BS before then.

That back rub and the pleasure that comes from it, combined with everything she consumed, just has to get her to kiss you if you make a move, make sure you hear her make "pleasure noises" from the back rub before you try to kiss her. If you fail even after all this, give up, its never gonn happen (outside of putting a "roofy" in her alcohol lol). I doubt you'll do that because she's been so good to you.

This advice finds the sweet spot between not beeing blue pilled advice and not suggesting to assault her. I would be careful with the aphrodisiacs though, if she finds out you wanted to manipulate her she maybe will consider it creepy, so it has to seem like you just happen to use these ingredients randomly (make a desert with them maybe?)

Also, when she says: "I don't want to kiss you because you are my cousin", responding "no it's because I'm ugly" is autistic, because it is a really legit excuse. I woud rather say something like: "Who cares, nobody else needs to know. All that matters is if we like each other or not."

@BabyFacedIncel Has thou fucketh thy cousin yet?

Really want to find out if the aphrodisiac thing worked.

Keep me updated, PM even.

@BabyFacedIncel Has thou fucketh thy cousin yet?

Really want to find out if the aphrodisiac thing worked.

Keep me updated, PM even.

I have not seen her yet, I am waiting for her to move out of the guys house she is living in which she is doing soon. Hes cool with me there but... yeah not with him around. He is her beta bux basically, she broke up with him not long ago but theyre still living together for now.

I had a cousin who I saw once every 5 or so years at that point I don’t even class her as family if fuck her but not let her spawn a retarded child from interbreeding
deformities etc need multiple generations of inbreeding. Cousin fucking also happens way more than most people think it does. However in your case OP I think it's not gonna happen, threatening to kill yourself if she doesn't fuck you also sounds like it'd be the worst, most awkward sex in history, why the fuck would you even think of doing that

I have a picture of us but I dont want to post it publically incase someone knows her and shows her this lol
And reverse image isnt very good proof because anyone can take a picture from a private instagram or facebook and it wont show up in google searsh. Ill post some creep pics of her though next time we hang out and maybe hold a piece of paper that writes BabyfacedIncel Confirmed! With her in the backround
i'm still waiting boyo

Fuck her then get the fuck off shit forum future fakecel

i'm still waiting boyo

Next time I see her I will take creep shots n prove it

most awkward sex in history, why the fuck would you even think of doing that
I dont think itd be awkward, the way I see it she would probably be like "I gotta get really drunk for this", chug some beer then let me smash. But this is last resort option

Its over for incestcels who get friendzoned by their cousin :lul::lul::lul:

I dont think itd be awkward, the way I see it she would probably be like "I gotta get really drunk for this", chug some beer then let me smash. But this is last resort option
lmao ok :feelsautistic:

Get some crystal meth. It will make her super horny and she might consent. While high she will have an insatiable sexual appetite

Go balls deep in that shit

Next time I see her I will take creep shots n prove it

Don't even take the risk, she catches you doing that shit and now she's uncomfortable around you and you can't even do the experiment to try and get her to fuck you. Creep shots should come after the success/failure of the experiment.

Don't take any pictures near any distinct clothing patterns, wall paint/paper, etc, she may already suspect you browse this site, and if you have images of her body parts on here that she can identify then you're fucked if she goes looking.