Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel There is a hispanic guy that is legitimately under 5ft that shops at my local grocery store and has a family

R

real_blackcel

Banned
-
He is some kind of illegal immigrant like Guatemalan or something. His entire family is under 5ft including his wife and kids. He looks like the boxer Isaac Cruz, so he isn't ugly but hes fucking like 4'8. Every time I see him it bluepills me because maybe there is still hope in the world for guys like us. If he was born in the USA he would be a truecel but maybe there is still hope for us

Hope if you were in the 70s

Guatemalans aren't humans they are pygmies' so it makes sense

I just googled it and it says the average guatemalan height is 5'1. What the fuck. I'm 5'8 does that make me like a 6'4 tyrone there?

I just googled it and it says the average guatemalan height is 5'1. What the fuck. I'm 5'8 does that make me like a 6'4 tyrone there?
lol, if you have money try geomaxxing bro

Didn’t you know? Short Hispanics are all the rage now and they are cornering the market on 19 year old virgin hapas.

Mostly isolated indigenous peoples who make the dominant population here. My family is taller on average than most of other Guatemalans. I’m 5'7 and my dad is around the same height.

My height is my only somewhat redeeming quality being around with other latinos.

But muh JBW :feelstastyman:
200.gif

Keep coping ethnics are able to get there looksmatch in there own country's most of the time. White men do not have this option sense we live in developed globohomo feminist hell holes.

Keep coping ethnics are able to get there looksmatch in there own country's most of the time. White men do not have this option sense we live in developed globohomo feminist hell holes.
We used to be able to make coerced/arranged marriages, but that ended when white toilets and their kike masters brought in feminism. Now we're almost just as cucked as the cumskins without any of the genetic benefits.

If you were a white guy in a 3rd world shithole you would 100% get pussy. Sorry JBW is law
I am a white guy living in a diverse town in the JewSA and still get no pussy