Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious There is a divorced roastie at 50 who got a betabux to provide for her

• Thread starter Deleted member 21219
  • Start date
Deleted member 21219

Deleted member 21219

Banned
-
JFL. This wrinkly old roastie at 50 has more options that ive ever had. And the old prick is happy to betabux for her. Proves foids can never lose in a country like curryland where there are desperate cucks, no matter how old they are.

Foids can't lose period, and we have other men to blame

Jfl at "The wall" copers, even grannys have options more than us :blackpill: :cryfeels:

Foids can't lose period, and we have other men to blame

Iam 33 yrs and no foid looks in my general direction. This roastie is old, wrinkly, very ugly and still got a betabux.

Tutorial mode with cheats as usual for these toilets

My mom's friend is also a 50 years old roastie who broke up and I heard them talk, fuck its so brutal
she's literally picky about someone who's like 184cm

Reminds me of when pig-faced 0/10 middle-aged landwhale got floods of messages on tinder.

Reminds me of when pig-faced 0/10 middle-aged landwhale got floods of messages on tinder.

The pig-woman? You know it wasnt a real person?
My mom's friend is also a 50 years old roastie who broke up and I heard them talk, fuck its so brutal
she's literally picky about someone who's like 184cm

I hate this life. Its fkin unfair.

Looksmatch is being eaten as dog food