Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There is a difference between blacks and niggers

coping_manlet

coping_manlet

Admiral
★★★★★
These are blacks
A9EE219A 4D99 4CC7 926E CC84E148BFA3

And these are niggers
71E80DCD 37F4 44F1 8233 93EB6FB8CE80

Based. I know blacks from the fresh prince show
fresh prince dancing GIF

Last edited:
Coping manlet :feelskek:

Didnt du nuffin

They’re all the same :feelsjuice:

The violent Blacks are just a product of their racial genetics. I agree that law-abiding Blacks exist, but they still carry the genes for low intelligence, proclivity to violence, promiscuous behavior, low empathy, and a series of other characteristics that are not compatible with civilization. Poverty correlates poorly to crime (about 20%), whereas race correlates greatly to crime (about 80%).

The poorest citizens in the United States are White, and yet they don't have nowhere near as many crime rates as Blacks. To make an analogy, 10 to 20% of all smokers develop lung cancer. Someone could argue that smoking might not be that bad since 80 to 90% percent of smokers never develop lung cancer, but the important question is: if you know the potential harms, why would you allow it?

Blacks are a net drain who don't contribute as much as they consume, nor are they capable of contributing anything that will make up for the problem they represent to society. So logically, if we expel them, our nations automatically get better as a result.

So niggers are based and blacks are cucked?

they both belong in wakanda

The violent Blacks are just a product of their racial genetics. I agree that law-abiding Blacks exist, but they still carry the genes for low intelligence, proclivity to violence, promiscuous behavior, low empathy, and a series of other characteristics that are not compatible with civilization. Poverty correlates poorly to crime (about 20%), whereas race correlates greatly to crime (about 80%).

The poorest citizens in the United States are White, and yet they don't have nowhere near as many crime rates as Blacks. To make an analogy, 10 to 20% of all smokers develop lung cancer. Someone could argue that smoking might not be that bad since 80 to 90% percent of smokers never develop lung cancer, but the important question is: if you know the potential harms, why would you allow it?

Blacks are a net drain who don't contribute as much as they consume, nor are they capable of contributing anything that will make up for the problem they represent to society. So logically, if we expel them, our nations automatically get better as a result.
The poor white Americans are just as violent but they are lucky enough to live in small isolated shacks preventing any violence

yessss being a "nigger" is up to the individual. regardless of race or gender

Yeah, I equate being a nigger to the behavior, i.e. acting thug, committing daily crime, becoming violent at the drop of a hat, blasting loud ass garbage "music" about shooting people up, and then doing what their "music" tells them to do.

Oh, and don't forget, not knowing what in the world a "belt" is. :feelskek::feelskek:

Based and high IQ Niggerpill comment. :feelsokman:

'Sup, my Wigga?

smoking might not be that bad since 80 to 90% percent of smokers never develop lung cancer, but the important question is: if you know the potential harms, why would you allow it?
I realize this is a tangent.... but you allow smoking because some people fucking like smoking! Just because govt exists, that does not mean it should have a say in what people choose to eat, drink or smoke in the privacy of their own homes.

Blacks are a net drain.... So logically, if we expel them, our nations automatically get better as a result.
Where would you expel them? How would you expel them? They are U.S. citizens and they've never lived anywhere else.

It would be a bit rude to deport the entire race from North America, when the English brought them there (as slaves) in the first place, yes?

Unironically. I was called "dusty" many times by the black and mixed raced girls at school because I was the normal nice black. I was also bluepilled to hell so I never stepped out of line or was rude back.
Over for nice blacks.

Sucks if you're a well behaved person yet your race has a bad reputation so you're automatically treated worse than most people.

imagine defending niggermonkeys