Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel There is a demon inside my head and he is a white fratboy named Chad

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
Some people just have devil in their head, but the devil in my head is a literal frat boy belittling me constantly "GO GET LAID VIRGIN." YOU HAVE THE SMALLEST DICK IN THE ROOM. HAHAHA I ALREADY FUCKED HER IN THE MOUTH, SHE GIVES GOOD HEAD TO WHITE MEN LIKE ME. Its funny, because for the longest time, I didn't even really identify him as a demon, but that's really what he is at the end of the day, he just doesn't look like it.

He is always there bullying me making fun of me for being a chink and a virgin, and a manlet, and there's nothing I can do can make him go away. I like to fool myself that if achieve the things that would impress him like fucking a slut for being an asshole who drives a lambo, and snorting coke off her ass (things I could never do or get away with) that he would go away, but for fucks sake-- there is nothing to satiate this demon-- not with my stats.

Do you also have demons that torture your mind???

Last edited:
Brutal. It's over for schizocels

I happy you asked!

Kinda NSFW

when i was in highschool
there was a guy called "معتصم / m3tasm"

i don't think he was a normal person
i think he was the devil or a high demon
incarnated into a human form
he was 17 at the time
his beard was hideous as hell
and his hair was also ugly
like you can tell he was evil by just looking at him
he brutally bullied me (like everyone else) and was extremely muscular
i had no chance to defend againts myself
i had the thinnest frame
he also had the buffest two dudes near him
he also smelled of sulfur
tldr:
on the last day of highschool, after i got my diploma
he was just standing there outside with his body guards
he put a curse on me
by kissing me in the left cheek
it was forced too
like he really wanted to do it
after he kissed me
he left me alone
and just a few moments later
i had hellish thought's to this day
what a fag

Some people just have devil in their head, but the devil in my head is a literal frat boy belittling me constantly "GO GET LAID VIRGIN." YOU HAVE THE SMALLEST DICK IN THE ROOM. HAHAHA I ALREADY FUCKED HER IN THE MOUTH, SHE GIVES GOOD HEAD TO WHITE MEN LIKE ME. Its funny, because for the longest time, I didn't even really identify him as a demon, but that's really what he is at the end of the day, he just doesn't look like it.

He is always there bullying me making fun of me for being a chink and a virgin, and a manlet, and there's nothing I can do can make him go away. I like to fool myself that if achieve the things that would impress him like fucking a slut for being an asshole who drives a lambo, and snorting coke off her ass (things I could never do or get away with) that he would go away, but for fucks sake-- there is nothing to satiate this demon-- not with my stats.

Do you also have demons that torture your mind???

View: https://youtu.be/wuuYJ6pvl68

View: https://youtu.be/54LAJmIleDU

View: https://youtu.be/MWc0I1-Sfj4

because of the extreme hellish thoughts
+ my life of torture
Luke 4:18
“The Spirit of the Lord is on me, because he has anointed me to proclaim good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim freedom for the prisoners and recovery of sight for the blind, to set the oppressed free”