Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion There is a cute girl that always goes to the gym at the same time I do

zangano1

zangano1

incel
★★★★★
She is always there and the gym is kinda empty at that hour.
How could I talk with her? I have no idea what I could say to her or how I could find an excuse to talk to her.
Help me buddyboyos.

Beat her in Rapesimulator

If you ask here how to get a girl its ovER for you, if she doesnt sue you after you talked to her you are a fakecel

C'mon you really think we would know how to approach women jfl

Anyway, cold approaching isn't really recommended, especially in the gym, but I guess you could ask her out on a date or something idk

C'mon you really think we would know how to approach women jfl

Anyway, cold approaching isn't really recommended, especially in the gym, but I guess you could ask her out on a date or something idk
I don't want to cold approach, I need an excuse to interact with her or make small talk and eventually that could lead to us talking everyday at the gym.

I'm autistic, bro, I have no goddamn clue how you should go about striking up small talk with her.

You could offer to spot her whenever she uses the bench press. Or you can ask her to spot you. Just find an exercise that would require 2 people and go about it from there.

You could also fake drop a weight on your feet and act hurt to sorta make her approach you. You have a lot of options at the gym tbh, especially if it’s empty. Just get a bit creative.

I'm autistic, bro, I have no goddamn clue how you should go about striking up small talk with her.

Well, you need the correct personality.

Re: girls-human or different species
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#146390337Friday, September 19, 2014 7:16 PM CDT
Both genders are humans either way. Perhaps the problem is that you need to change your perspective on the situation? Each person has their own individual personality and simply because one female doesn't necessarily enjoy your presence doesn't mean someone else won't; I would suggest that perhaps you examine your own behavior and personality rather then categorizing everyone of a specific gender group together simply because different people react differently. Additionally, you'll benefit much more from "Academic" knowledge rather then unnecessarily obsessing over the opposite gender.

Well, you need the correct personality.

Re: girls-human or different species
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#146390337Friday, September 19, 2014 7:16 PM CDT
Both genders are humans either way. Perhaps the problem is that you need to change your perspective on the situation? Each person has their own individual personality and simply because one female doesn't necessarily enjoy your presence doesn't mean someone else won't; I would suggest that perhaps you examine your own behavior and personality rather then categorizing everyone of a specific gender group together simply because different people react differently. Additionally, you'll benefit much more from "Academic" knowledge rather then unnecessarily obsessing over the opposite gender.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

A compliment is an easy way to do it. Ask where she got her shoes, her gym clothes, headphones, anything it doesn't really matter. Then get her name. "Nice to meet you *Insert her name* .have a good day" don't linger.

The next day when you see her "Hey *Insert her name* how you doing? And then just get into a natural conversation. You should have plenty to talk about to make idol conversation since you both presumably have fitness goals.

The rest is on you. I guess that's where game :soy: :redpill: could come in handy, but you're walking a tight rope.

None of these bluepilled advices work.
Are you tall or not ?

Wrong forum but you have nothing to lose if you a truecel ( i doubt it but anyways :feelsaww: ) just go and talk to her.

I think you fantasize too much. It's just a silly coincidence that you both go there at the same time. your loneliness and longing for a girlfriend projects delusions in your head

You could offer to spot her whenever she uses the bench press. Or you can ask her to spot you. Just find an exercise that would require 2 people and go about it from there.

You could also fake drop a weight on your feet and act hurt to sorta make her approach you. You have a lot of options at the gym tbh, especially if it’s empty. Just get a bit creative.
I could drop a weight on her and then ask her if she is okay