Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel There is a common stereotype that women cant drive/ they are the worst drivers, this video, like many, confirms these theories

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★

Notice how she doesnt even bother to leave a letter or try to find the owner of the car that she hit, she just drives off. More disgusting female behaviour.

It's funny when you google information about crash statistics you get tons of results like MEN ARE ACTUALLY MORE DANGEROUS DRIVERS because they only take into consideration tickets and other "potentially" dangerous activities but when you look at actual accident statistics (which google makes it harder to find) you see that women actually cause more accidents even though they drive less.

It's funny when you google information about crash statistics you get tons of results like MEN ARE ACTUALLY MORE DANGEROUS DRIVERS because they only take into consideration tickets and other "potentially" dangerous activities but when you look at actual accident statistics (which google makes it harder to find) you see that women actually cause more accidents even though they drive less.
gg femoids

Notice how she doesnt even bother to leave a letter or try to find the owner of the car that she hit, she just drives off. More disgusting female behaviour.
dumb old hag. Imagine her having power over u at work or something serious

She tried to whip the damage away. So utter garbage

women are terrible at everything

4 years on the road, Old people and women are the worst behind a wheel. If it was up to me i wouldn't let foids drive.

They are also more prone to road rage than men. Which doesn't make sense to me bc testosterone is supposed to make us more aggressive. Meme gender

They fucking suck balls at driving. I've seen a women read a fucking book while driving on high way. They are always texting while driving as well. Pisses me off. Every time I almost got in accident it was either an Asian or a woman or both.

Sucks that women get to pay less insurance even though they suck more at driving. I guess it'll go up eventually when they get in an accident.

me driving in the ford

women are terrible at everything
even sex
They fucking suck balls at driving. I've seen a women read a fucking book while driving on high way. They are always texting while driving as well. Pisses me off. Every time I almost got in accident it was either an Asian or a woman or both.

Sucks that women get to pay less insurance even though they suck more at driving. I guess it'll go up eventually when they get in an accident.
yea that pisses me off, everytime i look across its always a fucking woman on their phone.

Women are worse than men in processing spacial shit.

Imagine an Asian femoid driving a BMW SUV kek