Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory There is a cheat code for young ethnicels

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
I’m oldcel so clearly haven’t been in high school in years, so I don’t know all the dynamics; but here is my observation. My gym has a rather large number of young people, specifically ethnic (mostly Latino) around high school age. I was shocked to see that there are about 3 or 4 couples that consist of a ltn or incel tier ethnic male with an attractive girl. So far I have noticed this with ethnics only, not with whites

I do have a couple theories that I will run by you:

-guy is maybe status maxxed or bad boy maxxed in school. I kinda doubt it because they don’t have the look, but again I’m a little out of the loop.

-Latina women still have some loyalty to their own race (unlike noodle whores) and there just aren’t enough Chadrigos to go around.

-Since they are young, these dudes are just taking advantage of just be first, and will soon be dumped for Chad. (I tend to believe in this theory the most)

Anybody with theories or knowledge of how this is happening? Maybe the younger guys here have better insight.

Nobody is gonna take a "bad boy" Indian seriously
I remember a bad boy indian in high school who giga mogged me. I shall dox him

Spics are almost never incel, you have to mess up really bad to be one.

yes i've been posting about this all along jfl. race is cope

Depends. Here in miami latina women are more selective than white stacy's and are fabio only.

But if you go up north to white people land, latina will get with any latino guy she can find because she can't be so selective.