Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There is 4 million men minimum lonely in the United States

R

righteouscel

-
Screenshot 2022 12 09 14 21 06 95 40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b122

I excluded all the of the old hags who make the overall ratio more generous to women and only took in account the Young population. Even in a perfect would where everyone has a partner and a relationship there would still be 4 million lonely Men. Obviously some of these men may still be getting sex but at that time they are not getting any love because the woman would be leaving another man to be with them and thus keeping the extra men always excluded at all times. I always believed there was more Men than women now I realize the ratio was including all the old women who men don't make it to that age Nature naturally makes more men than women. This is the reason women are always gonna be put in a pedestal as we have millions of lonely men who the world doesn't care about and are trying to get into a relationship.

stop being lonely xd
#YOLO :p

imagine what America in 2050 will be
literally 80% of men will be incel jfl at this rate

stop being lonely xd
#YOLO :p
Men are doing everything they can to not end up in the loser men who get nothing who are always gonna exist because there's more Men than Women the reason why they get no sympathy from other men as they are always gonna exist.

Foids are only single by choice
Based. They're single because they complain that no one wants to approach them and wonder "where all the good men are" yet turn around and only lust after Chad and any other guy who doesn't fit Chad is automatically a creep.

View attachment 685132
I excluded all the of the old hags who make the overall ratio more generous to women and only took in account the Young population. Even in a perfect would where everyone has a partner and a relationship there would still be 4 million lonely Men. Obviously some of these men may still be getting sex but at that time they are not getting any love because the woman would be leaving another man to be with them and thus keeping the extra men always excluded at all times. I always believed there was more Men than women now I realize the ratio was including all the old women who men don't make it to that age Nature naturally makes more men than women. This is the reason women are always gonna be put in a pedestal as we have millions of lonely men who the world doesn't care about and are trying to get into a relationship.
It's only gonna increase as feminism rots the country.

Based. They're single because they complain that no one wants to approach them and wonder "where all the good men are" yet turn around and only lust after Chad and any other guy who doesn't fit Chad is automatically a creep.
They make it very hard to approach them, even chad tbh. They expect to him to just DM her on Instagram. Anytime I see a female in public she has her face buried in her phone ignoring everyone or surrounded by a bunch of gatekeeping friends.

that is almost the same as the population of my country :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: over for muricancels

View attachment 685132
cougar maxxing

imagine what America in 2050 will be
literally 80% of men will be incel jfl at this rate
It'll be great. A bunch of men without pussy as a distraction. I can't even begin to imagine what we could accomplish.

There are levels to loneliness. Most of those 4 million are failed normies with at least some friends and family. We should really be trying to find out how many utterly lonely Trucels are out there with 0 contacts

There are levels to loneliness. Most of those 4 million are failed normies with at least some friends and family. We should really be trying to find out how many utterly lonely Trucels are out there with 0 contacts
MEMBERS

depressed
Having a goal in life can help a depressed person find purpose again. If incels found one common goal to follow through with we could do a lot. However, it'll be tough because the opposition will do everything in their power to stop us.

Probably more, it's just they are coping so hard they're lying to themselves/believing what others say.

It'll be great. A bunch of men without pussy as a distraction. I can't even begin to imagine what we could accomplish.
I feel like we would just get sucked into other bad habits tbh. Like video games or Youtube videos and shit.

I feel like we would just get sucked into other bad habits tbh. Like video games or Youtube videos and shit.
Once we reach the point where the majority of men are alone, men will be at a point in which they have to decide to either cope through bad habits like the ones you mentioned or accept the fact that they have to move on. Sadly, I agree with you and don't see the majorty of men moving on but rather just coping through other means.

I don't deny this one bit. Foids that are educated, liberated, working, and empowered all seem to have a tall, rich, and successful male policy or a nothing at all policy.

If we think things are bad now, just wait 5 to 10 years from now. And the metaverse VR world is coming which will make the social media problem even worst imo.

Men will fall into despair and abuse drugs, alcohol, gamble, see prostitutes, play video games, LDAR, NEETmax, and waste money on Amazon. All of these things are already happening right now and it will become even more widespread in 10 years time. All of these unhealthy and unproductive habits will destroy the nation. Homelessness will get worst as well.

We truly are in the end times.

There is widespread degeneracy and hedonism already and its gonna get even worst from where were already at.

Having a goal in life can help a depressed person find purpose again. If incels found one common goal to follow through with we could do a lot. However, it'll be tough because the opposition will do everything in their power to stop us.
Based

They make it very hard to approach them, even chad tbh. They expect to him to just DM her on Instagram. Anytime I see a female in public she has her face buried in her phone ignoring everyone or surrounded by a bunch of gatekeeping friends.

Brutal as fuck