Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious There honestly is zero reason for me and most men to go outside unless we want to purchase something

P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
In the West, being an average to below average man will get you shit on HARD. Saying "just put yourself out there" and then coming up with excuses like "personality" or "confidence" is like telling someone to jump out of an airplane without a parachute, and then blaming them when they die.

Foids created this lie of "attitude" and "personality" just to hide hypocrisy. Only appearance matters.

Even then we have Amazon to get us shit right in front of our house, and before the stupid Chink Virus, we had UberEats and other food/grocery services so we don't ever need to go outside.

Seems like such a long time ago.

True but I like to go out anyway. I actually like going out by myself even if sometimes I get triggered by seeing couples out. I like being out in nature. It helps my mood a lot. It's important to get that Vitamin D in. I recommend all my bros here get out in the sun and nature more often.

Honestly can't remember the last time I went out to socialize by myself.

There isn't really a reason for men to do anything anymore tbh.

obligatory Fight Club quote:
"We're the middle children of history, man. No purpose or place. We have no Great War. No Great Depression. Our great war is a spiritual war... Our great depression is our lives."

In the past 3 months I have only gone outside to buy food and toiletries or to run

I still go outside for the part of me that consider itself as a living being. Hoping i can still claim some fresh oxygen before returning to my cell.
At 5AM, just before sunset that is.

relate. there is nothing but suffering in the real world :cryfeels:

If you're not attractive the best you can hope for is to be a tall big framed ogre that sends fear vibes up others spines.

I go outside because I hate listening to the radio my neighbor plays

Yeah, I don't go outside either unless it's for grocery shopping. But recently I started focusing on losing weight and figured taking a walk would be a good addition to my weight loss journey. I am not fat or anything, I have just become somewhat chubby from eating so much trash. I started at 71.5kg. From now on I will take daily walks for at least an hour.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back