Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL There have been fewer subhuman men posting on r/truerateme recently

ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★
I wonder if it’s just coincidence or they’re getting increasingly blackpilled. Or they’re just becoming aware that their subhuman faces may be reposted on .is, kek

This may be a positive sign that the blackpill is spreading- this does coincide with recent statistics showing a rise in sexless, single young men.

They probably already know the truth so why bother. When I walk out my door I already know how people view me, I don't need to ask them. Especially when dealing with women you can instantly tell if you are below average. When a guy posts there, he barely gets any upvotes, even if its a somewhat attractive guy. Women on the other hand get lots of upvotes.

Can someone post Sam entertainment there or do you need verification?

its appear as if people on r/truerateme only rate woman, and these woman will send pictures full of make-up and with a good angle, they're just looking for validation.