Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There has to be losers in life for there to be winners in life.

• Thread starter idkwattodowithlife
  • Start date
idkwattodowithlife

idkwattodowithlife

Banned
-
Charming good looking rich businessmen and females have it all whilst we have nothing. If everyone were to be winners or losers, we'd be in a blood bath, scavenging the last bit of resources thats available.

Sometimes, I feel like I'm just in this world to occupy extra space and gobble up resources.

Blacks were the "losers" backday, yet they put their shit together and obliged the goverment to guarantees them an equal, happy, fulfilling life.

We Incels should do the same.

Unbearable2woman said:
Blacks were the "losers" backday, yet they put their shit together and obliged the goverment to guarantees them an equal, happy, fulfilling life.
We Incels should do the same.
Those times were different, I guess congratulations to them, and women for getting their rights (of wanting to be in the work force).

However still analogously there has to be poor people for there to be rich people.

Not an incel but a normie, probably cucked by Chads, he don`t looks sub 5 considering that is just 17.

eitherway good fucking ridance.