Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There has to be an end to this

svgmn1

svgmn1

Fat link fanboy
★★★★★
At this moment I am writing this while crying.
I don't even know why I am sad at this moment... I thought I have accepted myself and my fate but my mind is going against my will.
I was just posting on sewers and enjoying it then I looked at my older pictures by accodent and how I used to be, all the time I wasted all the time... and tears just went down.
I am just tired of this old feeling. I don't want to feel this sadness again... I don't want to cry anymore just because of some thought about me not having a chance or failing in the past.

crying for oneself is pathetic

It will pass, your mind either buries everything or you go mad.

Been there before, recently been told to pray to god to find someone. Guess the person didn't realize how some might react to that question. Were as chad doesn't need to pray to find someone. Apparently incels like ourselves have to get help from the almighty in order to be happy. Yea it was a family member. Shocked them when I turned it back on them. Acknowledging that I know I am unattractive that telling me to pray isn't a helpful thing to make me feel better about my situation.....Because it just shows there agreeing with what i am saying.

Been there before, recently been told to pray to god to find someone. Guess the person didn't realize how some might react to that question. Were as chad doesn't need to pray to find someone. Apparently incels like ourselves have to get help from the almighty in order to be happy. Yea it was a family member. Shocked them when I turned it back on them. Acknowledging that I know I am unattractive that telling me to pray isn't a helpful thing to make me feel better about my situation.....Because it just shows there agreeing with what i am saying.
People here will hate you for discussing this type of ideology with your family for all sorts of reasons, maybe rightfully, but at some point you have to address it for them so they stop putting more pressure on you.
It will pass, your mind either buries everything or you go mad.
It passes only to return later at some point and will have to choose again between going mad or burying it.
There has to be a philosophical/psychological solution to make one stop being sad about something that he accepted long ago.

Last edited:
I feel for you brother. Normies world is a torture.

TL;DR Gengis Khan did nothing wrong and ER is a saint.

I think life is to be endured not enjoyed.

Don't make things worse. Look for a narrow path and stay on it. That's what I try to do anyway.

It's still hard and I'm sorry for your problems.

I'm full of stress myself I can feel my head pulsating as I type.

I think life is to be endured not enjoyed.

Don't make things worse. Look for a narrow path and stay on it. That's what I try to do anyway.

It's still hard and I'm sorry for your problems.

I'm full of stress myself I can feel my head pulsating as I type.
Thanks bro. I see we are on the same boat. I from the bottom of my heart seriously and sincerely hope all people here ascend, and by ascension I mean achieving their dream ideals whatever they are, even if it is finding a suitable, sincere loving female that they love.

I know this feeling very well. Thats why i rate old pics. I know it is not the problem thou. We feel like we could have been and done so much better. But it is a lie. It is what it is. Just Keep your head up and use this pain as fuel, be cause if there is pain, then there is hope. It is a burden but we never actually give in, we just change. This time has come to you. DO IT BROCEL.

People here will hate you for discussing this type of ideology with your family for all sorts of reasons, maybe rightfully, but at some point you have to address it for them so they stop putting more pressure on you.
The one in question, was the one that brought up the term incel. Never really knew about it. Until the same person said I was acting like one with my ideals. Have noticed that they can tell that the ideals are true. But refuse to acknowledge it because one of there own blood is an incel. How much frustation and hatred that I vented over and over to them. It was hilarious seeing there reaction from what words that came forth from my lips. How much hatred I had for others we knew. Especially those in relationships with others. I don't mention the forums to them. Just my own views on others we know. Ironically some of those that persecuted me are infected with covid suffering on hospital beds. Just sit back and watch the show unfold. The chads and stacys infect themselves and there offspring all on there own.

Last edited:
they can tell that the ideals are true. But refuse to acknowledge it because one of there own blood is an incel.
This.
Also happened with me, they KNOW what is wrong. they feel the guilt, but they refuse to accept reality. the reality that we are suffering. instead they tell us to hide and cope with our suffering or that we will eventually make it. why? because from the deep inside, it hurts them to know that..and there are reasons for that. it's not just that they love you or care for you, it's because it gets reflected on them and make them look bad.
parents don't want to get reminded that their son is a genetic failure because that is reflected on their OWN looks and choices of their partners. they also don't want to feel guilty for lying to their sons or not spending enough time to counter their weaknesses. they don't want to have the responsiblity for you being a failure in any way possible. it's their way to cope with that guilt and burden.
we never actually give in, we just change.
True, thanks bro.

Last edited:
I hate thinking of old memories of myself the same way. Same exact thing happened to me a couple nights ago.
they say the opposite

:foidSoy::soy:"men should show emotions and embrace their (gay) feelings!"
They say that, but they don't actually mean it.

Women disown men who show their emotions like that, even Chads. Women are the number one perpetuators of "toxic masculinity."

They say that, but they don't actually mean it.

Women disown men who show their emotions like that, even Chads. Women are the number one perpetuators of "toxic masculinity."

So true.

Never listen to what they say, observe what they do.

There is no end. We are doomed.