Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy There are vehicles with people inside watching my house. Cars and male couples follow me whenever I go outdoors.

Asgard

Asgard

bgie-gov.net
★★★★★
JFL if the law enforcement is surveilling what I'm doing. I hope they wait until eternity, because I'm not going to do anything.

just dont leave the basement theory

That's what happens when you show your feelings of sadness and joy through certain videos... do not expect much from low IQ cops.

Just Take Meds Theory
Trust me, they look like cops with their pathetic boomer clothes and muscled arms.

I'm glad I'm forcing them to spend thousands of hundreds of euros every month just to watch me wanking my dick.

Sounds a bit excessively paranoid but I hope you are right would be lifefuel being tracked by the glowies when you don't do anything illegal knowing they are wasting society's resources.

Schizomaxxing

Sounds a bit excessively paranoid but I hope you are right would be lifefuel being tracked by the glowies when you don't do anything illegal knowing they are wasting society's resources.
What I'm doing (according to some, "glowie behavior"): listening to nasheeds, sometimes. Maybe watching a video from certains organizations just because I enjoy gore and the sounds from gunshots, and that's all.

Male couples ? wtf are you californian :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke: