Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There are two battles a ugly brown ethnic in the west fights

lonelycurry26

lonelycurry26

Self-banned
-
- shit treatment by society because you are a ugly swarthy dogshit one shouldnt respect
- true forced lonliness

Two things you have to live with when you are here. And you dont have any control over both. In both things people dont know you but judge you by your looks.

Last edited:
women hate you and your rapey culture :soy:

No offense to curries, blacks, and asians, but have to tried getting foids who aren't white?
I could swear most half of non-white greycels are just standardcels who wouldn't settle with any girl who isn't white.

InB4 JBW. Most post-20 white guys look like soyboys. It's more likely other factors like height.

No offense to curries, blacks, and asians, but have to tried getting foids who aren't white?
I could swear most half of non-white greycels are just standardcels who wouldn't settle with any girl who isn't white.

InB4 JBW. Most post-20 white guys look like soyboys. It's more likely other factors like height.
This
They all think they are entitled to white women

What wrong with Indian Women? I would be happy with a woman regardless of race as long as she isn't fat

This
They all think they are entitled to white women

What wrong with Indian Women? I would be happy with a woman regardless of race as long as she isn't fat
I'm going to set up an okcupid account with your pics this evening. Write your bio. To which country should I set the location?

Then leave.
finally someone said it.

you cango back to your home country and score a foid easily

Most of the whitecels on this forum don't seem too different for the normies, chads, and stacies in real life tbh. The fakest cels on here. Being 6ft tall with 6inch dicks posting the most ridiculous threads that ethnicels dont even think about.

"Why don't you go back to your country bro"

Meanwhile, whites TRAVEL to Asia/SEA/India/Latin America freely. No one tells them to do anything. They are entitled and free to associate with anyone. And free to fuck foids of all races. Whether in their countries or abroad. ALL of society accepts WMXF couples, while the reverse is basically forbidden or gets stared at.

And for the last fuckin time, you cumskins automatically assume we want your foids. Jfl.

If you guys were in our shoes, there would already be a world ending race war. The only thing stopping that is that you guys swim in pussy for the most part. Literally having female orbiters (of all races).

And for OPs post, if you behave more like niggers in using the race card endlessly, you would get more respect from mainstream society. You need to have a victimhood mentality because of unfair treatment (and the unfair treatment is real btw). The term "nigger" itself implies uncouth rebelliousness to white society, white norms, civil propriety, a sense of deep despair (after self-realization of their racial subhuman status) followed by careless lashing out in the form of not caring about others and being a general pain to other citizens.

Last edited:
Indeed. Miserable reality.

Most of the whitecels on this forum don't seem too different for the normies, chads, and stacies in real life tbh. The fakest cels on here. Being 6ft tall with 6inch dicks posting the most ridiculous threads that ethnicels dont even think about.

"Why don't you go back to your country bro"

Meanwhile, whites TRAVEL to Asia/SEA/India/Latin America freely. No one tells them to do anything. They are entitled and free to associate with anyone. And free to fuck foids of all races. Whether in their countries or abroad. ALL of society accepts WMXF couples, while the reverse is basically forbidden or gets stared at.

And for the last fuckin time, you cumskins automatically assume we want your foids. Jfl.

If you guys were in our shoes, there would already be a world ending race war. The only thing stopping that is that you guys swim in pussy for the most part. Literally having female orbiters (of all races).

And for OPs post, if you behave more like niggers in using the race card endlessly, you would get more respect from mainstream society. You need to have a victimhood mentality because of unfair treatment (and the unfair treatment is real btw). The term "nigger" itself implies uncouth rebelliousness to white society, white norms, civil propriety, a sense of deep despair (after self-realization of their racial subhuman status) followed by careless lashing out in the form of not caring about others and being a general pain to other citizens.
I'm not 6 foot :feelsthink: