Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious There are three of them, but my heart is only one

Which one?

• Hestia

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Akane

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Amelia

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters
AsakuraHao

AsakuraHao

Temp. Banned
-
First, there was Hestia (4'7/140 cm)
316265 Hestia DanMachi 4K

Then Akane (5'0/152 cm)
1680373274098-png.732904

Finally Amelia (4'11/150 cm)
4005_Watson-Amelia.png

Which one should I choose?

@Epedaphic

Coin toss it

First, there was Hestia (4'7/140 cm)
View attachment 865171

Then Akane (5'0/152 cm)
1680373274098-png.732904

Finally Amelia (4'11/150 cm)
4005_Watson-Amelia.png

Which one should I choose?

@Epedaphic
SEXUALLIZIN MINORS AKA PEDO HERE REPORTED TO https://www.dhs.gov/blue-campaign?gclid=EAIaIQobChMItbLFhbKRgQMVjNeyCh1HRA6EEAAYASAAEgLBkvD_BwE BYE BYE BITCH SEE YOU IN HELL (IN VIDEO GAME)
Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidenta
All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental

SEXUALLIZIN MINORS AKA PEDO HERE REPORTED TO https://www.dhs.gov/blue-campaign?gclid=EAIaIQobChMItbLFhbKRgQMVjNeyCh1HRA6EEAAYASAAEgLBkvD_BwE BYE BYE BITCH SEE YOU IN HELL (IN VIDEO GAME)
Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidenta
All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental
każda z nich jest pełnoletnia

nigga i am 140 cm inside of my gf rn hell yeaa

Youre thinking of cheating on your wife?

każda z nich jest pełnoletnia
a ja jestem certyfikowanym pedofilem (in video game)

First looks cute but I don’t know anything about her personality or what her hips and ass look like.

Second looks hot also I see you have her in HS(2?) which means you can interact with her a lot more and maybe have more of a connection, and can stimulate sex in a lot of different ways and with a lot of different outfits. :ahegao:

Amelia-chan is arguably the cutest and most modest.
But she is a v-tuber and there is a 3d attention whoring foid behind her.
Do you like her voice and personality? Or mostly the character? I think it’s fine if you just like the character art and fanart, and her canon personality (not the foid’s).

Hestia also has a cute name and kind of a cute bird theme to her outfit. Amelia-chan also has a really cute outfit though.

Anyone but a v-whore. Have some standards, man.

First looks cute but I don’t know anything about her personality or what her hips and ass look like.

Second looks hot also I see you have her in HS(2?) which means you can interact with her a lot more and maybe have more of a connection, and can stimulate sex in a lot of different ways and with a lot of different outfits. :ahegao:

Amelia-chan is arguably the cutest and most modest.
But she is a v-tuber and there is a 3d attention whoring foid behind her.
Do you like her voice and personality? Or mostly the character? I think it’s fine if you just like the character art and fanart, and her canon personality (not the foid’s).
Hestia voice

Akane voice

Amelia voice

i would go with emelia i never watched a vtuber but it seems like a bittersweet cope

What about Amelia and Akane voices?
I think akane sounds pretty hot. Like kind of sultry.

Amelia… you may not like this bro.
To me she sounds like an American weeb who is trying very hard to sound cute.
Sorry man. Maybe I just haven’t heard enough from her?

To me she sounds like an American weeb who is trying very hard to sound cute.
That's what all english speaking V jewbers sound like.