Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel There are so many subhuman women on Tinder and I still have never got a match

P

Potbellypos

Officer
★★
There are bitches that look like men, there are 400 pound bitches, there are deformed looking bitches. Not a single one of them would even consider giving me a chance because I'm sub-8. I bought Tinder gold, set my age limit to 40, and I can't even get single moms to match me. IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR!!! THESE WOMEN ARE SO FAR BELOW ME I SHOULD BE SWIMMING IN PUSSY BUT CHAD GETS THEM ALL!!! I have a job, I have my own place, I have a car, I exercise every day, but these bitches will never look in my direction because I'm invisible to them. I swiped until Tinder told me there aren't any women left in my area. I literally swiped on every fuckable whore in the entire city and can't get a single match.

Ugly women can fuck anyone they want and it is only the role of man who has the duty to actually try and better himself or provide to maintain a relationship. Every classical feminist is being raped and tortured in hell for the destruction of society.

ngl its just hilarious at this point

I cant help but clownmaxx and laugh at the world and wait for its inevitable downfall

It definitely is a very bizarre situation, this dynamic between the sexes right now.

It all feels very unnatural and illogical.

One word: hoeflation. They have ridiculously high standards that are encouraged and enabled by society.

Repeat after me: Suicide!

Tinder is a waste of time for all men except the top 5 percent. Lots of time wasters, bots, and femoids looking for free meals. Fat girls only swipe on chad; they'll get used like a cumrag but don't care as long as the guy is attractive.

I swiped until Tinder told me there aren't any women left in my area. I literally swiped on every fuckable whore in the entire city and can't get a single match.
Brutal

It all feels very unnatural
Indeed. Humans aren't biologically designed to live like this. We are overstimulated, microplastics in every food you eat, the average young man has the testosterone level of a 100 year old, sperm counts and quality at an all time low.

I'll just sit back and try to enjoy the collapse, I suppose.

ngl its just hilarious at this point

I cant help but clownmaxx and laugh at the world and wait for its inevitable downfall

hoeflation is real, we're beyond doomed

There are bitches that look like men, there are 400 pound bitches, there are deformed looking bitches. Not a single one of them would even consider giving me a chance because I'm sub-8. I bought Tinder gold, set my age limit to 40, and I can't even get single moms to match me. IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR!!! THESE WOMEN ARE SO FAR BELOW ME I SHOULD BE SWIMMING IN PUSSY BUT CHAD GETS THEM ALL!!! I have a job, I have my own place, I have a car, I exercise every day, but these bitches will never look in my direction because I'm invisible to them. I swiped until Tinder told me there aren't any women left in my area. I literally swiped on every fuckable whore in the entire city and can't get a single match.

It's meaningless to get matches anywayas unless they actually respond to you. I have 3 since almost a year of bieng on there (i quit swiping everyday after a month because it felt degrading not getting matched back), but they never respond to my wave emoji or AI selected greeting. Fuck them to hell. :lasereyes:

Foids will tell you it's because you don't have enough hobbies and interests lmao. As if anyone gives a fuck on dating apps. To a foid being attractive is the same as being interesting.

Feminism + Sexual Liberation + Hypergamy + Dating Apps = Recipe for disaster.
Welcome in 2024