Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill There are so many MILFs at the local boujee grocery store

shii410

shii410

الصابئي
★★★★★
Dedsrs I don't think I've ever seen that many good looking women aged 30+ cumulatively in my entire life let alone in a concentrated area. I've been living in this apartment for a couple weeks now and the only grocery store within walking distance is this relatively high end place (kinda similar to Whole Foods) so I've been going there a lot.

I can legit walk in there at any hour of the day and there'll be like 3 or more good looking moms on average. Until recently I'd always go to the grocery store looking like a homeless bum since it's all business and no one I know is going to be there but it's actually embarrassing now because there are so many hot moms there every time I go:horror:

Fuck them all

heckin femalos at the grocery storelossus

I used to work at an office full of MILFs. There was one who was thicc af drove me crazy. Sometimes I would stay late when she was the only other one there and fantasize plowing her on her desk like one of those JAV scenes.

Dedsrs I don't think I've ever seen that many good looking women aged 30+ cumulatively in my entire life let alone in a concentrated area. I've been living in this apartment for a couple weeks now and the only grocery store within walking distance is this relatively high end place (kinda similar to Whole Foods) so I've been going there a lot.

I can legit walk in there at any hour of the day and there'll be like 3 or more good looking moms on average. Until recently I'd always go to the grocery store looking like a homeless bum since it's all business and no one I know is going to be there but it's actually embarrassing now because there are so many hot moms there every time I go:horror:
16 year old jbs fog 30 year old grannies to oblivion :)fbi:Im 16 too dont arrest me fbi)

Opposite where I live
Here all the women look like grannies to me:shock: