Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting There are so many fuckable looking foids in the world

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Yet I'm denied access to all of their stinky roast beef flaps because I wasn't born white.
1588267103170843533.png

Hold fast inklerbros!

Agreed. I find most of them pretty nice to look at.

To be honest, there aren't many Staceys in the world. What do you mean by "fuckable"? Is it like "almost all women"?
And I wouldn't refuse to have sex with an ugly foid since I'm ugly too. So, she's fuckable too then.
I just feel like most men are ready to fuck any foid, lol. Even if her physical appearance's way worse than theirs.

I agree. I think I fantasized fucking every single classmate I ever had

Honestly, good

I agree. I think I fantasized fucking every single classmate I ever had
Same. It’s brutal what happens to us as incels we’re so desperate for anyone.

To be honest, there aren't many Staceys in the world. What do you mean by "fuckable"? Is it like "almost all women"?
And I wouldn't refuse to have sex with an ugly foid since I'm ugly too. So, she's fuckable too then.
I just feel like most men are ready to fuck any foid, lol. Even if her physical appearance's way worse than theirs.
Even average ones.
Honestly, good
Ok mister "I cope by pretending to be a gorilla"

There's no roast beef in this sandwich!

Ok mister "I cope by pretending to be a gorilla"
Saying this won't make you whiter or get you any pussy.

I'd still call that a win in my book.

644dbada3f97e93a04892357c20e9a94

Why can't you have a woman of your own race? You live in Egypt don't you?

Why can't you have a woman of your own race? You live in Egypt don't you?
I don't live there but I'd be incel there too, I'm from the lowest class people in Egypt and I have no money.

I don't live there but I'd be incel there too, I'm from the lowest class people in Egypt and I have no money.
Well you're really not going to have any luck in Europe. You're probably better off returning to your homeland. At least you can live cheaper there than in Europistan.

Well you're really not going to have any luck in Europe. You're probably better off returning to your homeland. At least you can live cheaper there than in Europistan.
Egypt is a dump, wouldn't wanna live there.

yep, a foid is good to go for me as long as they aren't ogre tier

Forget about foids. Just plot their murder.

JFL at the ricecels and sandcels who think they have it bad, be grateful you're not a curry.

Even if you were white, foids wouldn’t fuck you due to your personality, in all regards, I gave up trying to fuck foids since you are the person that needs to love you, not some roastie, you deserve better

So many photos of unbelievably beautiful females but all worse than USELESS bc you can't feel them up

I want to fuck 97 % of women on earth. None want to fuck me:dafuckfeels::feelsUgh:

I think he has you on block
He does, I made him submit to me a long time ago.

It's not going to stop me from slapping the back of his neck.

He does, I made him submit to me a long time ago.

It's not going to stop me from slapping the back of his neck.
lol, what you do to him?

lol, what you do to him?
I called him out on his usual hypocrite bullshit against other users, continued to mock his gorilla larp until he couldn't handle the harassment.

Very silly issue, he would be talking shit like he is to you and then I would come in and check him by mocking him the same way he tries to do against the more docile userbase.

It's funny, he'll never talk shit to someone who's going to laugh at his gorilla larp.

Especially the younger generation they all seem decent looking now.

Especially the younger generation they all seem decent looking now.
The "younger generation" always looks better, especially women. This is what the wall is. Add now plastic surgery, extensions, filters, photoshop, etc and 4s can look like 8s. Until they hit the wall...

I called him out on his usual hypocrite bullshit against other users, continued to mock his gorilla larp until he couldn't handle the harassment.

Very silly issue, he would be talking shit like he is to you and then I would come in and check him by mocking him the same way he tries to do against the more docile userbase.

It's funny, he'll never talk shit to someone who's going to laugh at his gorilla larp.
If he was curry, chudur budur would have roasted him so hard.

If he was curry, chudur budur would have roasted him so hard.
We'll never know what he really is, the man is a coward,lower than a rat with a missing foot.

Why would chudur-budur roast him ?

We'll never know what he really is, the man is a coward,lower than a rat with a missing foot.

Why would chudur-budur roast him ?
He always roasted coping curries.

They can be fucked by a chad, or by paying for it or by force.

Which player will you be? :feelsdevil: