Venting There are so many fuckable looking foids in the world

radishman

radishman

Overlord
★★★★★
134d 18h 13m
They can be fucked by a chad, or by paying for it or by force.

Which player will you be? :feelsdevil:

Nukethisgayearth

Nukethisgayearth

Aggressivecel
-
7d 4h 30m
I called him out on his usual hypocrite bullshit against other users, continued to mock his gorilla larp until he couldn't handle the harassment.

Very silly issue, he would be talking shit like he is to you and then I would come in and check him by mocking him the same way he tries to do against the more docile userbase.

It's funny, he'll never talk shit to someone who's going to laugh at his gorilla larp.
Giga based. The gorilla larp thing is so fucking unfunny and annoying. Reads like an IT infiltrator. Is that dude even actually incel?

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Living Monstrosity
★★★★★
159d 11h 0m
Giga based. The gorilla larp thing is so fucking unfunny and annoying. Reads like an IT infiltrator. Is that dude even actually incel?
He's an ethnic who doesn't want to admit he's ethnic so he pretends to be a monkey. I have no problem admiting I'm a sand nigger, I don't care what people say about me because I've already accepted my inferiority.

crew2

crew2

Veteran
★★★
21d 4h 42m
The problem is in foids eyes there are so many unfuckable men in this world

Dregster666

Dregster666

Take the ChudurBudur Pill
★★★★★
189d 6h 14m
Giga based. The gorilla larp thing is so fucking unfunny and annoying.
It wouldn't be bothersome if he owned up to his hypocrisy instead of pretending to be neutral

Is that dude even actually incel?
Who knows, he's claimed to be 6'2", naturally muscular with an above average sized dick.

He's most likely a turbo-Retard like foidologist and makes people around him cringe IRL with his autism.

@Uggo Mongo @BummerDrummer thoughts ?

I have no problem admiting I'm a sand nigger, I don't care what people say about me

This is why thoughtfulcel mocking anyone is a joke in of itself, the man sheds a tear when his gorilla front is laughed at, imagine how butthurt he would get if we actually jabbed at his real ethnicity :lul::lul::lul:

Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

Overlord
★★★★★
173d 17h 47m
It wouldn't be bothersome if he owned up to his hypocrisy instead of pretending to be neutral

Who knows, he's claimed to be 6'2", naturally muscular with an above average sized dick.

He's most likely a turbo-Retard like foidologist and makes people around him cringe IRL with his autism.

@Uggo Mongo @BummerDrummer thoughts ?

View attachment 441484

This is why thoughtfulcel mocking anyone is a joke in of itself, the man sheds a tear when his gorilla front is laughed at, imagine how butthurt he would get if we actually jabbed at his real ethnicity :lul::lul::lul:
POV you're thoughtlesscel and see @Dregster666 and uggo mongo enter the thread after you

-BrettyBoy-

-BrettyBoy-

Locally undesired.
★★★★★
92d 7h 49m
We’re gonna be sexually frustrated for the rest our lives.

Therapywasaaste

Therapywasaaste

I should be living underground, I'm so subhuman
36d 3h 19m
I wanna fuck every foid

Joey Cope Em

Joey Cope Em

Seamaxxing
★★
1d 42m
Here in South Florida it seems like there are way more fuckable foids than unfuckable foids whenever I go to the beach or to Publix. It's sui-fuel because it's common for them to be seen with either a bikini top or bra on and no shirt except maybe an open button up. They just advertise their tits to everyone. I see chads looking a their tits while standing near them at the checkout lines at Publix and the foids smile and act cute about it. It hurts because I know that if I just glanced at their overtly exposed cleavages in public for just one second that I would have some phone cameras in my face and foids screaming at me like some creep and "exposing" me. Life is so brutal as a turbomanlet, and I look even shorter because shit like this is why I keep my head looking down. I'm not tall enough to even have a confident posture in public.