Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel There are posters here who have kissed, dated and rejected women in the past and are now never going to find love

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
Imagine having your entire life handed to you on a silver platter, throwing it all away, and then crying about how life is unfair. every day that these fakecel LARPers wake up and spend the whole day being miserable and alone is LifeFuel for me. genuinely hope that they never ascend and spend the rest of their lives being miserable, angry and alone

Are you talking about Normie tier looking males?

brutal thread

I feel bad for them tbh. Instead of money maxx to become based blackpilled beta buxxers like ordinary nonchad male population they rot on this forum.

Love it. I'd rather never get any attention than to sample it and never get it again. :feelsokman:

Imagine being a 5'11" NT normie tier faced guy on an incel forum.
nice shot at me faggot.

yeah because having shitloads of acne in high school is a slayer trait :feelstastyman:

Rent free because you know I'm right :feelskek:
right about what? that I'm some slayer? I'm not. You're an autist who thinks 5'11 is some guaranteed pussy ticket and that face isn't more important than height.

are you for real?
just become a betabuxx theory

Well betabuxx always existed for like 90% of males(betas) anyway. Remember prenuptial agreements, chivalry etc.

They were just much more based, being beta does not mean being simp or cuck directly.

We are all not chads unfortunatelly to seek unconditional relationships. Going MGTOW is a valid option too. Basically its always the choice between two of them.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back