Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel There are people who I don't want to fuck, but still respect.

• Thread starter FrothySolutions
  • Start date
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
Just because I don't wanna have sex with someone doesn't mean I want them to die, or think their life has less value.

Therefore, maybe the same can apply to me?

if you are ugly ,
any respect you may get is diluded by pity

nah
we are apes
if you're good looking, you are automatically judged as a high value male (by both men and toilets)
so it's truly over for us low value men

Last edited:
If a foid doesn't want to fuck you, you're less than trash to her.

She expects you to provide for her and her Chads until the day you die.

nah
we are apes
if you're good looking, you are automatically judged as a high value male (by both men and toilets)
so it's truly over for us low value men

I know that good looking = high value, but I've met people who are ugly who I don't consider low value. So maybe ugly doesn't necessarily equal low value, just that good looking definitely means high value.

I know that good looking = high value, but I've met people who are ugly who I don't consider low value. So maybe ugly doesn't necessarily equal low value, just that good looking definitely means high value.
JFL at trying to discuss this on .co

Men are capable of thinking this way. We have the ability to respect a person for their actions. Foids not so much. Its Chad or less than human. In an absolute emergency they can maybe suspend that kind of think for a little while but the second it passes they are back to auto pilot.

I agree with you, but that only applies if you're talking about a relationship between men (friends, coworkers, etc).
Toilets absolutely despise ugly men, you know that...
And a lot of men judge you based on looks. If you're ugly you'll always be an easy target.

Men are capable of thinking this way. We have the ability to respect a person for their actions. Foids not so much. Its Chad or less than human. In an absolute emergency they can maybe suspend that kind of think for a little while but the second it passes they are back to auto pilot.
exactly. lol @ thinking foids think the same way as men

You will not get the same respect back from foids. Men are objects to them.

Read about halo effect and horn effect, read about things that people think about sexually unsuccessfull males but won't say out loud to them and you'll quickly change your mind.

There are many foids I want to fuck, but don't respect.

Read about halo effect and horn effect, read about things that people think about sexually unsuccessfull males but won't say out loud to them and you'll quickly change your mind.

I know some people disrespect virgins, some people disrespect ugly people. But surely I'm not the only person who can separate personal worth from fuckability?

suifuel tbh

You're a man. We men can think this way.

Women cannot think that way. In their minds, they cannot separate a man's sexual value from his value as a human being. This is why, for example, it's virtually impossible for an unattractive man to get hired for a job if the interviewer is a woman (I've had several jobs in my life and all the people who hired me were men). Women treat job interviews as if they were dating interviews.

So many times in my life, I've received poor treatment from women - job interviewers, waitresses, nurses, air hostesses, etc. - because even though the situations in which we were interacting weren't sexual at all, those women couldn't help thinking that they somehow had to judge me as if they were sexual situations. They felt the need to symbolically "reject" me by providing poor service/discrimination.

I know some people disrespect virgins, some people disrespect ugly people. But surely I'm not the only person who can separate personal worth from fuckability?

Male only spaces are much more meritocratic IMO (While admittedly looks still play a part). But guess what, such places are being diluted.

Therefore, maybe the same can apply to me?
I'd say yes.But it's more like the way the see villians in fiction,they respect and maybe even think they look cool,but they feel no sexual attraction towards them