Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There are Pakis who get play but almost no indians get play

BetterUnborn

BetterUnborn

Banned
-
I see it time after time. My paki cousin who has green eyes, skinny nose and brown hair gets hundreds of matches on tinder. Where as me the descendant of south Indian migrants gets no play. I have shit skin, no jaw, recessed chin. Some Pakis are legit chads. Never met a single fucking indian chad. Not all curries are made the same.

@RREEEEEEEEE is literally proof of this post

How's the son of south Indian migrants cousin of a paki:feelswhat:

Alhamdulillah
264694227 882375915811228 871223789694892696 n

Brother accept Islam if you want to follow the true teachings of Jesus Christ (AS).

He didnt worship a triune god like Christians today, he only worshipped God. When he was in Gethsemane he got down to his knees and prostrated before God like Muslims do. Muslims follow the true teachings of Christ, even moreso than Christians themselves

Brother accept Islam if you want to follow the true teachings of Jesus Christ (AS).

He didnt worship a triune god like Christians today, he only worshipped God. When he was in Gethsemane he got down to his knees and prostrated before God like Muslims do. Muslims follow the true teachings of Christ, even moreso than Christians themselves

How's the son of south Indian migrants cousin of a paki:feelswhat:
During the partition a lot of south indians moved to south pakistan. My cousins Mom Is North Pakistani. We’re the shitskins that cause pakis to be mixed in with Indians

Pajeet or Muhammad, you're a currycel

I knew 1 or 2 germinders juktinders and sulinders back in skool who were getting quality gash mate. But they were tall.

Still… they were legit indian currys. Even wore turbans ,had family restaurants n shit.

Duno maybe the games changed since then. This was back in 97 98

@Zer0/∞ @Transcended Trucel Your dravidian slayer:lul::lul:

I see it time after time. My paki cousin who has green eyes, skinny nose and brown hair gets hundreds of matches on tinder. Where as me the descendant of south Indian migrants gets no play. I have shit skin, no jaw, recessed chin. Some Pakis are legit chads. Never met a single fucking indian chad. Not all curries are made the same.
pakis are fakecels. owe us reparations

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back