Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel There are no words to describe the intense loneliness and disconnect of being a lifelong friendless incel

Man

Man

Ukraine is mine.
★★★★★
For a very brief moment this last month I felt alive. I met someone and my life felt normal for the first time in 20 some years.

Then it ended before it began. And now I can appreciate just how fucked up my entire life has been and always will be. This was just a damn glimpse. I didn’t even briefly experience the NORMAL life, but I felt what it COULD be.

It’s too late to change. There is no going back. I will die after never living. It’s over. Never began. Those words mean more than you could ever know.

:feelsrope:

I don't blame you, brocel. Many times I daydream, while working or eating only during breaks. I imagine a world of infinite possibilities, and all, absolutely all, denied by lookism: the simplest and most difficult thing to change, because it is part of us.

I met someone and my life felt normal for the first time in 20 some years.
Already mogs me to the shadowrealm.

For a very brief moment this last month I felt alive. I met someone and my life felt normal for the first time in 20 some years.

Then it ended before it began. And now I can appreciate just how fucked up my entire life has been and always will be. This was just a damn glimpse. I didn’t even briefly experience the NORMAL life, but I felt what it COULD be.

It’s too late to change. There is no going back. I will die after never living. It’s over. Never began. Those words mean more than you could ever know.

:feelsrope:
In the same boat, I just want someone to tell me that I can still live a fulfilling life even with gigafucked socialization skills. I know deep down that's BS though

Thats Brutal @Man