Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious There are no single women where I live

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
Every single bitch is taken. If; by a miracle, there be a single one available, she will prefer to stay single and wait however long until Chad comes along than give me a chance. My shitty bone structure, thick lips, curly hair, melanated skin have condemned me to hell. I am a victim of women's cruelty toward undesirable men.

There are single women, no doubt about this.

But they are holding themselves out until "prince charming" strolls by.

Single women are a myth. They're pretty much born into relationships.

I feel you irmão, the last time I met a foid that was single was in highschool, almost 10 years ago, I don't even understand how this is possible, if we use logic it should be some women single and some women in relationships, but no, there is almost no foids single and a lot of them in relationships, as for men there is a lot of them single and some with partners, like wtf, they should be the same

There are single women, no doubt about this.

But they are holding themselves out until "prince charming" strolls by.
while lying to ugly men that they're in a relationship

Single women don’t exist

They are 'taken' because they are all whores.

even the ugly ones can have other men on the backburner.

Only single woman around my small town are jb I have to fap every day before I go outside to prevent me from going to jail

Only single woman around my small town are jb I have to fap every day before I go outside to prevent me from going to jail
B15A9D38 B472 45B9 B37E 462E299D1385

That sucks ass dude. I live in a small town and with most females being taken in that mix, it really makes shit worse. The females in my town that are single though just ignore me when I message them or only talk with me for a short amount of time and then block me. Many females can afford to be picky though even in small towns.

For them, being single just means fucking Chad until someone gets serious with them

"Single" women are simply riding the cock carousel with ONS.

So indeed there is no femcel

chad takes everything

It's because they're sharing the same chads

Foids our age have lots of "backup plan" men and fuck buddies even when they're "single". They also have already been drilled by a firing squad of dicks.

I have no interest whatsoever in dating old foids. I'd fuck them, or maybe fake a relationship for a while to fuck more, at best.