Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill There are no benefits of being short

Shrek

Shrek

Always productive day,never reproductive day
★★★★★
Everyone knows that there are no benefits of being short and everyone loves taller people.I can't think of any good thing being short can bring to your life . Bullshit like "Short people are healthier and live longer ,they can fit in smaller places,they need a smaller bed" are created in order to prevent normies from roping.Tell me one legit good thing being short brings to your life.

There are no social benefits at all.

You don't have to spend money on a gf :feels:

You cannot afford to be short in this life if you are male

It causes me pain when I see quora posts about tall people complaining about tall problems. I wish I had those problems

YES THERE IS FUCK TALLFAGGOTS SHORTCELS CAN EASILY KNOCK OUT TALLFAGGOTS DUE TO THEIR HARD TO CONTROL BALANCE TALLFAGGOTS ALWAYS FALL OFF AND DIE AND THEY'RE ALSO BIGGER TARGETS WHICH MAKES THEM EASIER TO HIT WHEN FIRING MAUSER-98 MAGNUM ALSO THERE ARE STUDIES OF TALLFAGGOTS DYING QUICKLY, SHORT GENES ARE SUPERIOR.

THE SHORTER YOU ARE THE EASIER IT IS TO CONTROL YOUR BODY BALANCEMENT, TALLFAGGOTS ALWAYS LOSE IN FIGHTS

YES THERE IS FUCK TALLFAGGOTS SHORTCELS CAN EASILY KNOCK OUT TALLFAGGOTS DUE TO THEIR HARD TO CONTROL BALANCE TALLFAGGOTS ALWAYS FALL OFF AND DIE AND THEY'RE ALSO BIGGER TARGETS WHICH MAKES THEM EASIER TO HIT WHEN FIRING MAUSER-98 MAGNUM ALSO THERE ARE STUDIES OF TALLFAGGOTS DYING QUICKLY, SHORT GENES ARE SUPERIOR.
BASED Legend

There is no dryness in water.

Short people are healthier and live longer ,they can fit in smaller places,they need a smaller bed
JFL who even says that

You get to go on shit kids' rides that no regular-sized person would ever get to do after hitting puberty.

dont have to spend as much money on food.

If you are short, it is easier to rope since there’s a lesser chance of your feet hitting the ground when you kick the chair.

If you are short u didnt rope so high

short women have advantages, but not short men, literally not a single one

Everyone knows that there are no benefits of being short and everyone loves taller people.I can't think of any good thing being short can bring to your life . Bullshit like "Short people are healthier and live longer ,they can fit in smaller places,they need a smaller bed" are created in order to prevent normies from roping.Tell me one legit good thing being short brings to your life.
If you're in the middle of a war, being short/manlet is a huge benefit 100%.

Short people require less calories, protein, space, and are harder to hit with bullets and arrows.

The environment selects for short genes (and against tall genes) in times of food scarcity, because people with tall genes require many more calories and protein, and being calorie-deficient and protein-deficient while growing up with tall genes results in poor development (insufficient food intake) and higher likelihood of diseases (the immune system gets compromised by insufficient nutrition).

The increase in europeans' heights is correlated with (and very likely caused by) increasing abundance of nutritious food, thanks to the development of more productive farming techniques during middle ages, and even further accelerated during the industrial revolution.

Nowadays, only primitive tribes and some societies where food is scarce face selective pressure against tall genes. North Korea is one such example.

Last edited:
Short people require less calories, protein, space, and are harder to hit with bullets and arrows.

The environment selects for short genes (and against tall genes) in times of food scarcity, because people with tall genes require many more calories and protein, and being calorie-deficient and protein-deficient while growing up with tall genes results in poor development (insufficient food intake) and higher likelihood of diseases (the immune system gets compromised by insufficient nutrition).

The increase in europeans' heights is correlated with (and very likely caused by) increasing abundance of nutritious food, thanks to the development of more productive farming techniques during middle ages, and even further accelerated during the industrial revolution.

Nowadays, only primitive tribes and some societies where food is scarce face selective pressure against tall genes. North Korea is one such example.
No this is untrue, height took a dip after agricultural revolution, we were actually the tallest as hunter gatherers. It has something to do with the diverse diet we had before switching to farming when we could only eat a few staples and food inequality was big

No this is untrue, height took a dip after agricultural revolution, we were actually the tallest as hunter gatherers. It has something to do with the diverse diet we had before switching to farming when we could only eat a few staples and food inequality was big
which "agricultural revolution"?

This is true for the first one, the invention of agriculture 17'000 years ago. These first agricultural societies had a poorer diet than their hunter-gatherer counterparts (which further strengthens my argument for diet being the limiting factor for the selection of height genes).

However, as the agricultural techniques improved in the following millenia, the height of the population grew comparatively.

which "agricultural revolution"?

This is true for the first one, the invention of agriculture 17'000 years ago. These first agricultural societies had a poorer diet than their hunter-gatherer counterparts (which further strengthens my argument for diet being the limiting factor for the selection of height genes).

However, as the agricultural techniques improved in the following millenia, the height of the population grew comparatively.
I meant the first one but yeah diet is definitely the limiting factor for height

Short people need less food, exhaust slower, and look more jacked / 3D when muscular.

Harder to aim when someone wants to shoot you and you don't hit your head against stuff as much.