Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel There are literally homeless guys getting more pussy than us

• Thread starter Deleted member 36910
  • Start date
Maybe you can start by changing your gay faggot ass avi,fucking autist faggot , you need a good punch to the head

Face > height copers just kys now

Well... that too can be worse for them than being us.

No goals, hobbies, wealth, or higher purpose except for having sex with foids for shelter.
JFL at the state of :bluepill: copers when they see this video.:lul:

Last edited:
Yes. When I lived in a shelter, years ago, I watched a certain Tyrone constantly smoke marijuana and sleep with girls of every race. He was over 6' and very arrogant. The man frequently laughed at me with his shelter friends and threatened to assault me.

I was grateful to see him leave.

Yes. When I lived in a shelter, years ago, I watched a certain Tyrone constantly smoke marijuana and sleep with girls of every race. He was over 6' and very arrogant. The man frequently laughed at me with his shelter friends and threatened to assault me.

I was grateful to see him leave.
Of what race are you, though?

I've noticed every young black man with a girlfriend, call him Tyrone or whatever, act very arrogant and impulsive to whatever you do in my school as a curry: the rest are chill and don't bother you.

I wish I could

>8 million people in the city. If you are not getting laid, you are a fucking asshole.

There. He said it. The ultimate truth.

"face vs. height" debate regarding this video is pointless because the guy has a decent face as well. men don't have to be perfect pretty boys to look good. that said, his SMV would be next to nothing without that height.

Homeless Chad is probably considered a more respectable and valuable member of society to a hardworking incel by our culture

It's hot when a homeless African American man gets more white pussy than I do, and I'm white.

Last edited:
No goals, hobbies, wealth, or higher purpose except for having sex with foids for shelter.
JFL at the state of :bluepill: copers when they see this video.:lul:

I’ve seen tales on channels like Invisible People on YouTube, where the homeless guy has a partner or gets married. The women aren’t bottom tier either.

Hard to get any happiness from any so-called measure of success in my life, when shit like this just happens.