Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy There are actually tons of incels who are male feminists. (Reddit Thread...don't read if you're a bitch about Reddit/IncelTear).

• Thread starter RobertGarnicasAPedo
  • Start date
RobertGarnicasAPedo

RobertGarnicasAPedo

Robert Garnica = Princess_Kitty14. He's a pedo.
★★
A lot of them post on R/IncelTear.

Dixon_Kuntz73: Dixon_Kuntz73, formerly known as U/RudyFinger and U/Penguinisto, is an autistic, lying, psychopath. He has recently deluded himself into thinking he's not actually autistic, but instead has "aphantasia." He writes paint-by-numbers comments using all of the SJW feminist lingo, but anyone with a sense of tone can tell that he's blatantly insincere. You could program a bot that would spit out most of what he will ever say. Plus, as I said before, the fact that he will complain about incels referring to women and girls as "females," but he himself frequently refers to men and boys as "males," is proof of his insincerity. He's a retard. He claims I am wrong when I accuse him of having had multiple previous accounts on Reddit, yet says he recognized the username, RudyFinger, because he remembers when I correctly identified that RudyFinger and Penguinisto are the same person. The problem with that is the last time I posted about RudyFinger and Penguinisto being the same person was in 2020. His account has only existed since March 9, 2022. And the last comments from RudyFinger were about 2 years before he created his current account. He wants people to think he just fell out of the sky posting up a storm on IncelTear. This is a sick, sick predator.

NoXion604: Another obnoxious Britfag autist. He may be a virgin, but at least he's not an incel! He is so hoping some teen girls post on IncelTear. Unfortunately, only LARPing fellow predators of teen girls like Princess "Robert Garnica of Barquisimeto, Venezuela, using pictures of Genesis Sabino Garnica" Kitty14 ever post on IncelTear.

AdvocateDoogy: While IncelTear banned him, I haven't really checked to see if he has returned with an alt. You would think he would, and PedoPeer users would just go along with it, because they love preying on teenage girls. Another embarrassing autist whose only relationship experience is "long distance" online relationships with teenage girls. But he advocates against hate.

Usernameforsexstuff: Says he's on the spectrum. Thinks the dogpill can't be true because most dogs are neutered. I pointed out that not only was that retarded because women have this thing called "peanut butter" to insert into their vagina, but also because neutered dogs still get erections. As any owner of a male dog knows, male dogs will, from time to time, lick their "red rocket." When I pointed this out, Christopher Swine-Blubber (Newbielurker), the ultimate Architect of Straw Man, referred to this as me sharing "embarrassing" "childhood memories of my dog's erect penis." First of all, it's not a childhood memory. I have seen my parents' male dog lick his erect dick several times as an adult. Secondly, why would I be embarrassed about seeing that? Anyway, Usernameforsexstuff claims to be in an "open marriage." What this means is that his wife is on Tinder sleeping around because he is a soyboy archetype who doesn't do it for her, and he's stuck desperately trying to find fat women with septum rings to have degenerate...err...kinky sex with. Sounds incel to me.

TheGhostDM: In a "long distance relationship" with female IncelTear user, TinyFoxMarbles. By "long distance relationship," I mean in another country. Got mogged on another subreddit and resorted to having TinyFoxMarbles enter the discussion to try to defend him. Another example of an incel male feminist predator who is so desperate for a romantic relationship that he resorts to pretending to support feminism in an effort to attract women on the internet. It won't get you laid, but it might get mentally ill fat feminist girl gamers to say you're their boyfriend on the internet, while never seeing you in person. Just be a fat soyboy gamer feminist like this guy.

In conclusion, male feminists are still blackpilled. They just think you're a volcel if you haven't malefeministmaxxed.

Aren't you a fed? Why won't you just get rid of them:feelsLSD:?

Based. You are the highest iq user here.

probably most effort thread, you couldn't force me to investigate ITnigger behavior even if I was paid