Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Therapywasaaste is a faggot

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

I'm evil, nigga.
★★★★★
@Therapywasaaste posted some thread simping for a tranny with big boobs, asked if traps are gay, posted little dick humiliation in NSFW media section, now is posting actual trannies in NSFW media section (you could see bulges on some photos).

How the first two threads didn't result in a ban is beyond me.

Okay, just wanted to let you guys know :feelsokman:

@Therapywasaaste posted some thread simping for a tranny with big boobs, asked if traps are gay, posted little dick humiliation in NSFW media section, now is posting actual trannies in NSFW media section (you could see bulges on some photos).

How the first two threads didn't result in a ban is beyond me.

Okay, just wanted to let you guys know :feelsokman:
Proof?

wrong, it was due a couple weeks ago.

Bad Girls Club Lol GIF by Oxygen

The first two threads are deleted. The little dick humiliation and trannies can be found in the NSFW media section assuming he can't delete them.

@PPEcel @Robtical @MarquisDeSade

Incel to tranny pipeline

@Therapywasaaste

Is this true?

kerchi-nazi.gif

@Therapywasaaste

Is this true?

kerchi-nazi.gif
I did make the happy birthday linetrap thread that got deleted and before that I made a thread in the sewers about her "plastic cans". That was gay but they were jokes (her boobs did look good though)

I did post pics and gifs of girls making fun of dicks in media (I don't see how that's gay)

And, probably the most important one, I posted trap bulges in media. That was a gay thing to do. Also thought it was funny, I probably should have posted girls that you couldn't even tell weren't really girls.

I am not gay though.

I did make the happy birthday linetrap thread that got deleted and before that I made a thread in the sewers about her "plastic cans". That was gay but they were jokes (her boobs did look good though)

I did post pics and gifs of girls making fun of dicks in media (I don't see how that's gay)

And, probably the most important one, I posted trap bulges in media. That was a gay thing to do. Also thought it was funny, I probably should have posted girls that you couldn't even tell weren't really girls.

I am not gay though.
What difference does it make? That's not how this works. You posted gay and tranny shit. "Just kidding, u guize" is not a defence.

I appreciate your input. But you don't seem to disagree with op.

I assume that many bisexual users exist on this site, under a Don't Ask, Don't Tell policy...it isn't my concern.

I assume that many bisexual users exist on this site, under a Don't Ask, Don't Tell policy...it isn't my concern.
I am not bisexual either. I doubt a bi guy could be incel, it's easy to find a guy to want you.

What has become of this forum but anyways :feelsaww: .

How is he not banned yet? He posted tranny shit before too, I remember :feelspuke: @Robtical @Dregster

How is that not permaban? There should be zero tolerance for fag and tranny shit here.
He could've been trolling. If another mod wants to permaban him it's up to him.

It’s usually GraYcels that do this not a 2020cel :feelsjuice:

Respect. Anyone who looks at this while driving is gigamegaultra based.
Thanks man. Only truecels put their lives on the line to reply to their basedcel bros.

Thanks man. Only truecels put their lives on the line to reply to their basedcel bros.
Funny how even a guy on his phone driving is a better driver than 99.9% of all Foids on the road.

Funny how even a guy on his phone driving is a better driver than 99.9% of all Foids on the road.
If they allow foids to drive that means they should allow men to drive while above 0.5 BAC, and on their phone at the same time.

If they allow foids to drive that means they should allow men to drive while above 0.5 BAC, and on their phone at the same time.
They should allow men to drive under the influence of anything if they let foids do tbh. I would much rather get in a car with some crackhead drunk off his ass on his phone than a completely sober woman not on her phone.

They should allow men to drive under the influence of anything if they let foids do tbh. I would much rather get in a car with some crackhead drunk off his ass on his phone than a completely sober woman not on her phone.
Me too. If a bug lands on a foid's hand while she's driving, or gets distracted by a shoe sale sign, it's over for anyone riding in her car.

Me too. If a bug lands on a foid's hand while she's driving, or gets distracted by a shoe sale sign, it's over for anyone riding in her car.
Least a crackhead looking at his phone won't get distracted by such trivial things.

Least a crackhead looking at his phone won't get distracted by such trivial things.
If anything the crack will make him more laser focused on the road.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back