Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Therapy

MisfitPerson

MisfitPerson

Young Wizard geniuscel
★★★
I'm thinking about therapy,
Not to ascend or anything just cause im not a roper and i actually wanna make my life better

therapy is great if you are a fag

IT Pysops account , i know what your doing grAY

well you won't fool me!

another worthless GrAY thread

If you're even half blackpilled anything some stupid foid with a phd says will go out the other ear because you know it's bullshit.
Don't waste your money lmao

its common sense that foid therapy or even if you talk to a guy in therapy is a waste of time. even plastic surgery wont get you laid, womens standards are so insane its just not possible. i dont think

Do you actually think some faggot or foid can solve your problems better than you?
Youve thought them through for decades, they just read jewish textbooks and cheated on exams

posts like this make me think this might be a foid that is bored and has nothing better to do.

Therapy is for losers and schizos

therapy is just another cope. cope or rope bro!

therapy doesn't do anything. it's a scam.

maybe if you're extremely retarded and don't already know what's wrong with you. even then, they can't fix it.

therapy is useful for autism diagnosis for neetbux or if u want antidepressants to kill ur libido.

i cant say for sure but this is probably a foid looking for attention.

how could it possibly make your life any better if you're blackpilled
late 2023cels and 2024cels are all here from tiktok is my hypothesis
another worthless GrAY thread
All of this. Therapy is a waste of time if you are blackpilled. What could they possibly tell you to make your life better? Your looks will not magically change. Self-improvement does not work. Therapy is basically about telling you things to trick you into thinking that some made-up bullshit is true, which in turn will make you docile. It does not improve your life, but it does make tax collectors happy.

Its free I wont have to pay for it . I have insurance

No therapy for your bones

outlast video game GIF

No therapy for your face:feelsUnreal:

Acts >> words.

If you want to make a better life from which what you can control, find ways to act and build on it. You have more tools than in any other time of mankind's history. Judge what's good and useful and what isn't on your own.

Don't pay a selfish whore whose only motivation to be a therapist is hoping to fix her own mess by living off from others mess.

Ok first of all I am commited to the blackpill.
Society is SHIT everything is made by trends and bs.

We can all agree on that,

I am not looking to fit in that society,
I just want to have a little bit more peaceful days.
I'm not considering straight going to a therapist but I'm just checking my options, going throgh them, trying to stay active and not cry for myself all day.

Therapy is a $ grab and they get bonus if they can get u admit something

"Therapy is when you pay to talk to a liberal until you agree with them"

I always think that its amazing how therapists manipulated 99 percent of society into think their job have value.

Therapy is scam brocel.

im glad this foid was banned. why does a foid with a slit between her legs come on a forum knowing incels hate her? bye :feelskek: