Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious therapy

tragedy person

tragedy person

Banned
-
for those of you who care , i have been in a mental hospital for 13 days (like who ever thought of the idea of isolating people from the outside world behind bars will be good for them , yeah that's a fucking terrific idea ! ) every day this foid doctor comes and talks to me and everything i say she completely misses the point and thinks that
thoughts are causing the problem not my fucking looks ! or my extreme bipolarity , by the end of every session since last year when i started going they give me more medicine that do nothing they only make me feel worst ever since i went the first time into the mental asylum i feel worst and worst even when i got out i felt much worst
my life seems as though like am always on the edge i no longer enjoy the stuff that i used to enjoy i can enjoy anything at all i barely even laugh , all therapy has done is drown my mother in debt , i got today and i felt worst after i got out i seen so many people in the city center where the hospital is i walked with my mother to the taxi station to go home and the entire walk not a single foid has noticed me and keep in mind there are alot of people at least just 1 in 1000 will be attracted to me , but then when i got home i thought maybe i will get a haircut and wear nice clothes maybe i will get some looks because you know i just got out and i look like a caveman with my hair all grown and messy and my clothes make me look homeless , so after i got my haircut and wear like what females like nowadays and got out with my mother , and i bet you not not a single one has fucking noticed me and the ones that do look away in disgust , then the black pill came to me again because the psychiastric blue pilled me before and i thought once more in these last 4 years ever since i hit puberity i only got uglier now i am 17 and 0 girls are attracted to me and none of them are friends with me , even when i go out alone they don't notice me . i don't fucking know what i have to do to find a girl she just has to be average looking and i don't care even a landwhale just make me feel loved god damnit . the days are going by i feel 50 years older every year with my weak body and especially when i get mogged by teenagers my age or a bit younger , having the time of their life with their lady friends and boy friends and espacially girlfriends . i am absolutely fucking empty , my dream is to be a good musician to spread peace and love among people so we stop shaming and hating on each other for reasons we have no control over , but after working my ass off to by a guitar just so when i fucking bought it i lost all motivation the foids in the conservatory have the same lessons as me and are better i have 0 talent i am a waste of semen and a burden to the ones that love me , i hate living once my mother dies i will probably kill myself , and i hope she dies soon so i can starve myself to death and escape this dark wicked world that god created , and this asshole that we call god when you ask the believer when you ask why is there so much suffering in the world why does he make certain people better then others and such they say it a fucking test , and i always say what's the point of the test and heaven and hell why !!! .

i will end this thread by the old meme from metal gear :
"why are we still here , just to suffer"
it has been circling in my mind for a while so i better just say it

Don't worry, you are still a kid. Life gets easier as you get older, trust me. Try to stay out of the mental hospital, that will only make things worse. Take some time now and relax. Try to clear your head. I would recommend that you keep learning guitar even if you are not good atm. It will give you something to focus on. But most importantly try to not focus on the negatives in your life right now. It sounds like your mother loves you very much if she is willing to spend all of this money to get you help. That is a positive, you have someone in this world that cares about you. Give her a hug and tell her you love her. It will make you feel better.

Don't worry, you are still a kid. Life gets easier as you get older, trust me. Try to stay out of the mental hospital, that will only make things worse. Take some time now and relax. Try to clear your head. I would recommend that you keep learning guitar even if you are not good atm. It will give you something to focus on. But most importantly try to not focus on the negatives in your life right now. It sounds like your mother loves you very much if she is willing to spend all of this money to get you help. That is a positive, you have someone in this world that cares about you. Give her a hug and tell her you love her. It will make you feel better.
this is right brocel , but today i feel much better .i will make sure i will give my love fpr my .mother

Truecel trait: You are a slave to your mother

therapy is useless as fuck you talk to some normie dude or worst case scenario dumb bitch foid who sucked dick to get her degree about your issues and they pretend to care

for those of you who care , i have been in a mental hospital for 13 days (like who ever thought of the idea of isolating people from the outside world behind bars will be good for them , yeah that's a fucking terrific idea ! ) every day this foid doctor comes and talks to me and everything i say she completely misses the point and thinks that
thoughts are causing the problem not my fucking looks ! or my extreme bipolarity , by the end of every session since last year when i started going they give me more medicine that do nothing they only

I was in a hospital also.

I've experienced this "firsthand"; a psychiatric nurse said "Hello Su" to me because I was (anxiously) fidgeting with a pencil in my hospital room. This is despite the fact that ASD-related fidgeting was already documented in my mental health history. I am a short ethnic male. Another hospital patient deliberately walked past me twice and insulted me as I was calling a relative on the hospital phone because he thought my hat was "stupid". He received no punishment.

Shannon Rose Bosanac enjoyed three luxurious stays in the same psychiatric hospital. Each time, she was treated like a deity by hospital staff.

And of-course, there was group therapy. I've explained that already

Therapy only works in movies

therapy = gayrapy = gay rapey

every day this foid doctor comes and talks to me and everything i say she completely misses the point and thinks that
thoughts are causing the problem not my fucking looks !
I didn't read the block of text but this is why I wouldn't bother with therapy. It's basically gaslighting.

therapy is useless as fuck you talk to some normie dude or worst case scenario dumb bitch foid who sucked dick to get her degree about your issues and they pretend to care
this. plus cognitive behaviour therapy which is extremely cringe

you are so fuckin bluepilled infiltrator af. Fuck his mother and any mother alive. They are the reason we are in this bullshit

this.