Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Therapy "restores" foid's memory of getting raped when she was a toddler.

"The-rapy--The-rapist"

:feelsEhh:

:lul: Just read her post, this dumb bitch diagnosing everyone with psychological disorders in her life as if she's a shrink. Not a word in her post refers to her post title, no mention of being raped.

Why does therapy even exist

Why does therapy even exist
To scam retarded normies who are too dumb to think for themselves and literally need to be told how to think.

My dad doesn't let me go get a Job, or meet my friends and family, or talk to anyone but him, HE WANTS TO CONTROL who I talk to, where I go, what I wear, How I speak, Who I marry,

Oh, okay, so that's what it's all about.

> Foid wants to whore out and father wont let her.
> She then conveniently "remember" getting raped by him at age 4.

Btw, If he controls her so much, why doesn't he control her fucking phone as well ?

I'd love to see his reaction if he knew what she's posting online.

She enjoyed it

To scam retarded normies who are too dumb to think for themselves and literally need to be told how to think.
Normies don't have an inner voice, they are not humans.

Foids fantasize about the most fucked up things. It's only recently that soyciety is taking their allegations seriously : thus Me Too, female unjustified paranoïa being promoted in maintstream medias, fake rape allegations and "regression therapy"

:lul: Just read her post, this dumb bitch diagnosing everyone with psychological disorders in her life as if she's a shrink. Not a word in her post refers to her post title, no mention of being raped.
That's why you always dnr reddit posts