Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting therapy is killing me.

Deleted member 60

Deleted member 60

-
I recently got transferred to a new group. Brb, getting blue pills shoved up my ass for 3 hours straight. Everyone is in their late teens/early 20s and life mogs me to hell. Not even 5 min in and all these bitches were talking about their boyfriends + going to parties. Then they had their stupid activities and I just sat by myself the whole time, everyone ignored me. One roastie introduced herself and invited me to play some stupid card game. I tried to learn but people seemed annoyed when I asked questions, so I just left. I fucking hate them and their stupid normie conversations anyway. This one fat bitch said that we should play a "strip" version of the game. I wanted to stab that degenerate whale in the the throat. The only cool person was some Tyronelite who was on his phone the whole time. I bet he will eventually hook up with the hambeast.

Last edited:
fuck it, I'm drowning my liver when exams are over.

swallowing the blue pill :kys:

swallowing the blue pill :kys:
that's not what I meant, edited for clarity. I want to blackpill these retards so badly. They talked about fat acceptance for over an hour and insisted "it's what's on the inside that matters."

Last edited:
Sounds like hell, dude.

Nothing more infuriating than seeing normies complaining about depression and stuff like that. While you are at an infinitely worse position. You have no-one but yourself.

I am intrested, keep up updated about this experience, when a group is formed, eventually they will fuck, I want to know who will fuck who.
You OP try to not ropemaxxing watching this sui fuel in the meantime

that's not what I meant, edited for clarity. I want to blackpill these retards so badly. They talked about fat acceptance for over an hour and insisted "it's what's on the inside that matters."
Oh god, I would have been laughing in the inside if I was hearing this. How long do you have to go through therapy?

when a group is formed, eventually they will fuck
legit, that's what I witnessed in all the other groups I was in.
Sounds like hell, dude.
Nothing more infuriating than seeing normies complaining about depression and stuff like that. While you are at an infinitely worse position. You have no-one but yourself.
it's us against the world

Oh god, I would have been laughing in the inside if I was hearing this. How long do you have to go through therapy?
a month and a half at least. I'm being forced for legal reasons.

Therapy is undoubtedly a scam. I am far more "normie" than most people here and yet still agree that therapy is a scam. Stop going there.

why are you in therapy in the first place

Ugly males, never go to therapy! It is complete and utter shit, and I know from personal experience.

cringe.. i am a true weirdo if i was you id be smiling the whole time hearing THAT shit... I would also probably be taking creepshots of the femoids there to fap too... / i would have stayed away from people as well they wouldnt understand nor would i play their normie games

Last edited:
They get paid big money just for listening to others problems,therapy should not exist

fukmylyf said:
and insisted "it's what's on the inside that matters."

There's fat on the inside too unfortch

yeah that's what I mostly do. But I have to pretend to try or it looks bad on my record
sounds rough especially when you have to hang around normies

yeah that's what I mostly do. But I have to "try" or it looks bad on my record
What is the kind of thing you would be doing in this group therapy?

What is the kind of thing you would be doing in this group therapy?
It's like rehab. People discuss their problems and do activities together. The therapist usually teaches a lesson and gives us worksheets to fill out as homework. Then I have to follow up with my case worker. The group therapy is just one component of my punishment

It's like rehab. People discuss their problems and do activities together. The therapist usually teaches a lesson and gives us worksheets to fill out as homework. Then I have to follow up with my case worker. The group therapy is just one component of my punishment
It sounds like they treat you like a child. What are the activities, and what is on the worksheets?

It sounds like they treat you like a child. What are the activities, and what is on the worksheets?
yeah, it's really patronizing shit. There's a bunch of stuff. Like today they just gave us free time to play board games, cards, arts/crafts, etc. Other times they might do a meditation/yoga session. I don't participate in those cuz it's gay af. The worksheets are things like this:

tumblr_mgycztKDxs1s3e1yro2_1280.jpg

emotion-regulation-skills-opposite-action-worksheet.jpg

Why do you go.

The worksheets are things like this:

tumblr_mgycztKDxs1s3e1yro2_1280.jpg

emotion-regulation-skills-opposite-action-worksheet.jpg
It's not too bad to be honest, beats some of the "therapy" I had the displeasure of experiencing. Even smart people can have very irrational patterns of thought from time to time.

The problem with this kind of CBT-based approach, though, is that it doesn't address very well the problems ugly people face. It's more for normies and failed normies.

I know the feels, OP. Get the fuck out of there ASAP.

It's not too bad to be honest, beats some of the "therapy" I had the displeasure of experiencing. Even smart people can have very irrational patterns of thought from time to time.

The problem with this kind of CBT-based approach, though, is that it doesn't address very well the problems ugly people face. It's more for normies and failed normies.
What sort of therapy do you think is better suited for ugly people?

A therapy based on evolutionary psychology, that admits frankly: "yes, you're ugly, ugly people have it harder in dating, but here's how you could improve and maximize your chances nevertheless".

Bluepill/non-evopsy-based therapy adds insult to injury.

A therapy based on evolutionary psychology, that admits frankly: "yes, you're ugly, ugly people have it harder in dating, but here's how you could improve and maximize your chances nevertheless".

Bluepill/non-evopsy-based therapy adds insult to injury.
Never heard of a therapy like this. What would be those methods of improving and maximizing chances, in your opinion?

If I were to create a mental health clinic for suicidal young incel men, and train mental health professionals to respond to this very special problematic, here's how it would go:

1) no bluepilling, no bullshitting. Objective evaluation of the looks of every patient, who is rated on a 10 scale in a scientific manner.
2) no gaslighting. Trying to deny that looks can play a role in the intensity of a social rejection will not be tolerated.
3) workshops on looxmaxxing, looks-aware social interaction and CBT.
4) free plastic surgery offered for surgeries that have a good enough benefit/cost ratio.

LDAR theory.

Seriously, it's all torture for ugly males. All therapy is based on building around the positives that you already have. When you have none besides like vidya or a cat, you can't build on anything. You'll be forced to do shit like mindfulness that tells you to focus in the present, but your present is shit because nobody cares about you. And listening to people who have objectively ruined their lives far more than you have, whom have relationships that you'd kill for, that is pure ragefuel.

Therapy is only useful for druggies (who are all socially capable) and the truly mentally ill that cannot function in daily life.

I went to group therapy when I was institutionalized and found it to always be a waste of time. I had too much shame to share what was going on with me. I imagine that's the case for many. No one really seems to benefit in any manner.

I shared EVERYTHING that was going on with me. And that got me harassment charges.

If you must go, play along with whatever and get out asap.

And never admit to anything that could be considered a suicidal thought.

Grotesque, why are you going through all of this? NEETbux?

I think working would actually bring greater peace of mind and freedom to you, just try to find an incel job like night security guard.

If I were to create a mental health clinic for suicidal young incel men, and train mental health professionals to respond to this very special problematic, here's how it would go:

1) no bluepilling, no bullshitting. Objective evaluation of the looks of every patient, who is rated on a 10 scale in a scientific manner.
2) no gaslighting. Trying to deny that looks can play a role in the intensity of a social rejection will not be tolerated.
3) workshops on looxmaxxing, looks-aware social interaction and CBT.
4) free plastic surgery offered for surgeries that have a good enough benefit/cost ratio.

Aah okay, I thought you were referring to some established practice haha. My bad.

It would be interesting to see if this approach works. However, I don't see how this is therapy in the traditional sense - seems more like a looksmaxing clinic to me. I don't see anything in your list that actually targets the metal well-being of the patient beyond superficial corrections. Obviously the surface is the originator of the issue in the case you are presenting, but if you are only correcting the surface, can this really be called therapy? IncelEye for the UglyGuy?

Grotesque, why are you going through all of this? NEETbux?

I think working would actually bring greater peace of mind and freedom to you, just try to find an incel job like night security guard.
I stopped going with it a while ago.

Although, I may be again soon... no, I'll seriously take jail over group therapy again.