Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

therapy is a retarded scam i quit after the first 2 visits

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Overlord
★★★★★
its literally just blue pilled advice that ive been told a million times because for some reason normies are addicted to lying to people. autism is a death sentence for ALL men you will always seem OFF you will always seem WEIRD no matter what you do. and it pisses normies off even more when after all the shit people have thrown at you all your life you just decide to give up and not play the sick twisted game.

Yeah obviously it's a scam you are paying people to care about you when in reality they don't give 2 shits

Yeah obviously it's a scam you are paying people to care about you when in reality they don't give 2 shits
id respect them more if they just admitted they dont give a single shit about me at all.

Talking to a friend is much better than seeing a therapist who is being paid to talk to you.

Good, atleast you didn't get to the part where they feed you some pills or spend too much on shit you could've just learn reading online

its literally just blue pilled advice that ive been told a million times because for some reason normies are addicted to lying to people. autism is a death sentence for ALL men you will always seem OFF you will always seem WEIRD no matter what you do. and it pisses normies off even more when after all the shit people have thrown at you all your life you just decide to give up and not play the sick twisted game.
right decision, nobody wants to really help you anyways it's just a form of legal grifting

Therapists are literally paid to tell you that reality makes you suffer, that they can't do shit about it, and the only thing they can do is numb the pain by giving you drugs. It'll be 70$ btw.

The worst thing is that they end up crzaier than their patients :lul:

Therapists are literally paid to tell you that reality makes you suffer, that they can't do shit about it, and the only thing they can do is numb the pain by giving you drugs. It'll be 70$ btw.

The worst thing is that they end up crzaier than their patients :lul:
i have vodka and weed to cope as my drugs.

Jeez this thread is infested with GrAYs :lul: :lul: :lul: I dnr anything

Literally why I always say therapy is a complete scam. I'm not really into conspiracy and whatever but if therapy was exposed to be some big pharma kind of thing made specifically to make people meek and obedient to soyciety I would not be surprised in the slightest, especially considering how the number of people going to therapy is increasing exponentially.

It's almost as if the field of psychology is completely made up bar the biological perspective, and that the driving factors behind it are filthy kikes

Therapy is an illusion.

This should make it easier:

Therapy is an illusion.

we used SNP-based relatedness calculations to replicate estimates that about half of the variance in g is accounted for by common genetic variation among individuals. We conclude that different approaches than candidate genes are needed in the molecular genetics of psychology and social science.

We studied all 13 SNPs that were both previously associated with g according to Payton’s review (2009) and included among the 90 SNPs genotyped in the WLS. They were: rs429358 and rs7412 in APOE (these SNPs define the e2/e3/e4 haplotype associated with Alzheimer disease), rs6265 in BDNF, rs2061174 in CHRM2, rs8191992 in CHRM2/CHRNA4, rs4680 in COMT, rs17571 in CTSD, rs821616 in DISC1, rs1800497 in DRD2/ANKK1, rs1018381 in DTNBP1, rs760761 in DTNBP1, rs363050 in SNAP25, and rs2760118 in SSADH (aka ALDH5A1).

I tried therapy four times, and it was useless.

First one was an out of touch boomer
Second one was a nice middle-aged lady, ngl, but she had no solutions besides silly pep talk (you're doing well/you're not as ugly as you think/etc_
Third was a complete cunt-bitch - I don't even want to get started
Fourth was a guy; nice, ngl, but he was basically like the second one and seemed clueless on how to deal with a loser loner virgin

I tried therapy four times, and it was useless.

First one was an out of touch boomer
Second one was a nice middle-aged lady, ngl, but she had no solutions besides silly pep talk (you're doing well/you're not as ugly as you think/etc_
Third was a complete cunt-bitch - I don't even want to get started
Fourth was a guy; nice, ngl, but he was basically like the second one and seemed clueless on how to deal with a loser loner virgin
if youve been lonely all your life its not actually gonna change. brutal blackpill when i realized ive been having the same experiences since elementary onward. i thought some things had changed about me but in reality ive just always been the weirdo outcast autist who everyone hates. i fit in nowhere.

its a Corporate World , If People would care about Man . They would give Him Money , a House and Occasional Sex with a Stupid Foid ( so she dosnt feel bad yout fucking you )

CBT is useless unless you're retarded. I have old threads on the topic, including this most recent one:

Attachment theory, though, is very relevant to incels

Literally why I always say therapy is a complete scam. I'm not really into conspiracy and whatever but if therapy was exposed to be some big pharma kind of thing made specifically to make people meek and obedient to soyciety I would not be surprised in the slightest, especially considering how the number of people going to therapy is increasing exponentially.

mental health is a giant meme.

Very true. The therapists I went to were all retarded and also women. Thank god insurance paid for all that shit. And I hate when people say something like "You just need to find a good therapist.".

First off, I dont believe in the foundations of therapy and its usefullness for men, therapy is not made for men, it is made for women. You can completely forget incels and autists.

Second, I am not going to spend decades looking for that one magical unicorn therapist that somehow can fix all my problems.

Third, if some HARVARD EDUCATED PSYCHIATRIST like dr. K spouts nothing but useless garbage to not just his viewers but also the people he talks 1o1 with, how can I have hope that other, less educated people are going to be any better. "Oh but educational background means nothing, just find the magic unicorn bro."

Useless endeavour.

no mental health therapy for your face.

Last edited:
Therapy for sub5's: gaslight them into becoming emotionless wageslave robots.

Autism is indeed a death sentence to life in general especially if you combine that with being sub5

White pill advice for $100 an hour. Scam.