Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Therapy is a criminal racket targeting ugly males

Fontaine

Fontaine

Overlord
★★★★★
Therapists gaslight ugly males into thinking that their looks don't play a role in their depression so they can extract as much money as possible from them.

Some things never change; the weak and desperate are easy prey for greedy sociopaths.

the psychiatrist waiting room is full of ugly males and old ladies

My mother tried to convince me to go for a therapy because it's "all in my mind" and shit like that. Of course, I never went there. Therapy is one of the many bluepill copes. You just pay someone to kiss you ass and boost your confidence which is all bullshit because what you really need is a gf.

This. LOL. I went to therapy for months as a teen. Didn't do SHIT.

My life only improved suddenly when I went from 3.5/10 to 6/10.

Therapy is like, your house is burning, and instead of handing you some water to douse the fire, they tell you to not worry, that if you don't pay attention to the fire, nothing bad will happen.

Well duh. Profits first patients second

incelman said:
My mother tried to convince me to go for a therapy because it's "all in my mind" and shit like that. Of course, I never went there. Therapy is one of the many bluepill copes. You just pay someone to kiss you ass and boost your confidence which is all bullshit because what you really need is a gf.

Missed the point on the post. What you need is GOOD LOOKS, which comes with huge and exponential improvements in EVERY AREA OF LIFE.

Getting a gf is just a small part of this.

When my sister went to therapy and was diagnosed with depression I knew then it was bullshit and would never go. WOMEN CANNOT BE DEPRESSED/HAVE ANY MENTAL PROBLEMS.

Probably one of the biggest scams in the history of humanity.

my parents sent me to the psychiatrist because muh i dont go outside , i dont go outside because i am a 5'6 ugly manlet, fix my height and my face and i will go outside everyday

Zyros said:
Missed the point on the post. What you need is GOOD LOOKS, which comes with huge and exponential improvements in EVERY AREA OF LIFE.

Getting a gf is just a small part of this.

I agree, but having a gf convinces other humans that you are in fact good looking. People are very easy to manipulate especially women. If you have a gf your are validated genetically.

Therapy can be dangerous because they never address the true issue (ie. Causes of inceldom) so the person goes on thinking they are the problem when it is the society that rejects them

incelman said:
I agree, but having a gf convinces other humans that you are in fact good looking. People are very easy to manipulate especially women. If you have a gf your are validated genetically.

Well it could work but everyone say the many instances in which there is a couple with ugly guy/cute girl and everyone bashes and jumps onto the neck of the guy.

Zyros said:
Well it could work but everyone say the many instances in which there is a couple with ugly guy/cute girl and everyone bashes and jumps onto the neck of the guy.

That's called jealousy. Women do the same when they see Chad with an ugly girl.

Maybe they jump onto his neck but keep in mind that this kind of feedback is a form of attention. Single men are pretty much living ghosts.

incelman said:
That's called jealousy. Women do the same when they see Chad with an ugly girl.

Maybe they jump onto his neck but keep in mind that this kind of feedback is a form of attention. Single men are pretty much living ghosts.

Oh no I mean women jumping in too.

Preselection theory works, yes, but only works on guys that are almost average.

Has there ever been a therapist who admitted that depression is all because of your looks? I swear they fucking can’t. It’s against their creed to admit your fucking subhuman. They’d rather just sedate you with all kinds of drugs.

torujo said:
they psychiatrist waiting room is full of ugly males and old ladies

I've met someone (on another internet forum) who's in his forties and has been extremely depressed/socially dysfunctional all his life. He's actually on disability for social anxiety now. This guy told me about all the "mental health professionals" he has seen and different diagnoses he has received over the course of his life. Depression, anxiety, schizophrenia, schizotypy,... No one could figure out how to fix him. He was put on dozens of different drugs and therapy regimens, involuntarily committed a few times,... 20 years of failed treatment. Abject. Total. Failure. 

Then I learned that he was extremely short, skinny, and incel.

I wish I was making that up but this is real.

The psych system refuses to admit that sexual failure tends to cause social failure and mental failure. White coats prefer jerking off about the family unit or "chemical imbalances". 

This is very abstract when I say it like this but in practice it ruins lives. This guy will never get his 20 years of therapy appointments back. I guess his disability bucks are as good a compensation as any.

Zyros said:
Oh no I mean women jumping in too.

Preselection theory works, yes, but only works on guys that are almost average.

Women jumping in is a good thing. Any sort of female attention is actually positive. It raises you social value.

Most guys ae almost average so it works in most cases.

incelman said:
Women jumping in is a good thing. Any sort of female attention is actually positive. It raises you social value.

Most guys ae almost average so it works in most cases.

Negative attention from other women is a very BAD thing.

Zyros said:

Negative attention>no attention

Zyros said:

Therapy is like, your house is burning, and instead of handing you some water to douse the fire, they tell you to not worry, that if you don't pay attention to the fire, nothing bad will happen.

Same, I started to feel better and be treated better after I looksmaxxed from 3 to 5

It may be "all in your head" but it still feels pretty real, right?

Fontaine said:
Same, I started to feel better and be treated better after I looksmaxxed from 3 to 5

It may be "all in your head" but it still feels pretty real, right?

This was not a possible case for me (confirmation bias or something) I was NOT aware of my change in looks because I didn't pay attention to that these days. Its that it shocked me that suddenly and magically things were going so different i had no idea why, and one day I saw pics of myself before and it all clicked.

It seems like the majority of the patients at my therapist's office are single moms in their 30s. I did see one guy who appeared to be a 19 year old NEET there with his mom before. He wasn't ugly but not a Chad either. Looked like your typical computer nerd who wanted to live the NEET life instead of working. I also saw two young females there on separate occasions. One was average looking who dressed like she was hot, the other was pretty hot but dressed like she was ugly. Oddly enough, these young females were the only females in the waiting room who didn't treat me like a subhuman. The single moms would look at me with disgust, but those other girls would basically just ignore me, which is better than someone actively expressing disgust.

km107 said:
Has there ever been a therapist who admitted that depression is all because of your looks? I swear they fucking can’t. It’s against their creed to admit your fucking subhuman. They’d rather just sedate you with all kinds of drugs.

I tried this and I get the same response every time. They first look shocked that I brought the subject up, scramble to think of a response which is always "You look like a normal guy to me." I never had the balls to call them out on their bullshit. My current therapist is in a small psychiatry center that is led by a female psychiatrist. I should set up an appointment with the psychiatrist and tell her I am depressed because I am ugly. As a female she should be able to tell instantly if I am attractive or not. If she feels me that same bullshit line, I am definitely gonna call her out on her bullshit. She never really seems interested at all whenever I go into her office so it is obvious she thinks of me as a subhuman.

They can't admit that looks are the problem because (1) only ugly people can understand what it's like to be ugly (2) their job would lose all its meaning, no one wants to hear that he's useless

blackce said:
I tried this and I get the same response every time. They first look shocked that I brought the subject up, scramble to think of a response which is always "You look like a normal guy to me." I never had the balls to call them out on their bullshit. My current therapist is in a small psychiatry center that is led by a female psychiatrist. I should set up an appointment with the psychiatrist and tell her I am depressed because I am ugly. As a female she should be able to tell instantly if I am attractive or not. If she feels me that same bullshit line, I am definitely gonna call her out on her bullshit. She never really seems interested at all whenever I go into her office so it is obvious she thinks of me as a subhuman.

If you can please do a secret voice recording of that female therapist while asking about the depression because of ugliness. And please post/share it here.

I've gone to therapy off and on since 1979 for my incel problem. It hasn't done a thing to make me any more attractive to women.

There is that little Communist (Marxist-Leninist-Freudian-Reichian) group I like and I went to one of their lectures about Sigmund Freud once. And after the lecture, I asked about what Freudian psychoanalysis could actually do, like what are its possibilities, what its limitations. 

And the guy said that psychoanalysis only works when you are relatively young, healthy and normally attractive. Because people who are too old to successfully replace their old "learning history" with a new "learning history" cannot be helped anymore. Same with people who are crippled, disfigured, extremely ugly or oppressed etc. cannot be helped anymore. He said that in his opinion that doesn't justify mocking psychoanalysis, claiming it to be helpful only for those lucky few who don't need any help, because there obviously are a lot of people who have acceptable starting positions and yet ruin their life, become neurotic and crazy, etc.  

So, anyway, with that depressing answer, he gained my respect and I started to read a bit more about psychoanalysis, simply out of interest. Most modern psychotherapy however simply seems to be about selling drugs and about ignoring the social disease and only trying to sell drugs to deal with the symptoms. A guy I went to high-school with and whom I met later, went to a psychotherapist who adviced him to go see a prostitute, tho. Which in some cases might be a good advice, I guess, at least if validation isn't that important for you.

Fontaine said:
Therapists gaslight ugly males into thinking that their looks don't play a role in their depression so they can extract as much money as possible from them.
Some things never change; the weak and desperate are easy prey for greedy sociopaths.
This.

Also the irony is that most therapists are females and most psychologists are males. I've been on FA sub before as well as r/drepssion and people said therapists are useless, they should go for psychologists instead. Females just ruin everything. https://incels.is/showthread.php?tid=2516

Zyros said:

Or that getting burned contributes to your personal growth and makes you a stronger person.

Red Shambhala said:
And the guy said that psychoanalysis only works when you are relatively young, healthy and normally attractive. Because people who are too old to successfully replace their old "learning history" with a new "learning history" cannot be helped anymore. Same with people who are crippled, disfigured, extremely ugly or oppressed etc. cannot be helped anymore. He said that in his opinion that doesn't justify mocking psychoanalysis, claiming it to be helpful only for those lucky few who don't need any help, because there obviously are a lot of people who have acceptable starting positions and yet ruin their life, become neurotic and crazy, etc.  

Freud himself said that at best psychoanalysis could replace neurotic suffering with ordinary unhappiness. He never claimed that it could make a man more attractive to women.

A guy I went to high-school with and whom I met later, went to a psychotherapist who adviced him to go see a prostitute

And no one who gives this "advice" can answer the "Then what?" questions.

Suppose you have a bad experience with a prostitute. Then what?

Because prostitutes don't come from some parallel universe where the women operate according to different rules. They come from our universe, and they are basically like the regular women who evict us sexually and turn us into incels. And prostitutes reject men as well. 

Besides, what adolescent boy looks forward to sex with prostitutes as one of his goals in life? If he has to turn to prostitutes for sexual experience out of desperation, then something in his life has gone seriously wrong.

But suppose instead you have a passable experience with a prostitute. Then what?

Because prostitutes don't have magical powers to change a man's nature. If you weren't able to attract girlfriends before the prostitute experience, you'll still have the same problem afterwards. In that scenario, seeing a prostitute doesn't improve your life at all; it's just a dead end.

Red Shambhala said:
There is that little Communist (Marxist-Leninist-Freudian-Reichian) group I like and I went to one of their lectures about Sigmund Freud once. And after the lecture, I asked about what Freudian psychoanalysis could actually do, like what are its possibilities, what its limitations. 

So, anyway, with that depressing answer, he gained my respect and I started to read a bit more about psychoanalysis, simply out of interest. Most modern psychotherapy however simply seems to be about selling drugs and about ignoring the social disease and only trying to sell drugs to deal with the symptoms. A guy I went to high-school with and whom I met later, went to a psychotherapist who adviced him to go see a prostitute, tho. Which in some cases might be a good advice, I guess, at least if validation isn't that important for you.

Yes, a few psychs do acknowledge the importance of looks. They are rather the exception to the rule though. 

And there is radio silence on the issue in psychiatric journals. Really criminal when you think about how so many lives would drastically improve with government-funded plastic surgery, especially in young people who have not been too damaged yet.

Mental therapy seriously needs to be made illegal.

The field is woefully uninformed and effectively throws darts at a wall with their theories.

Zyros said:

How did you go from 3.5/10 to 6/10?

I went to therapy when I was a teenager, around 15.
I can't think of a single meaningful thing I learned while going there.

Grotesque said:
Mental therapy seriously needs to be made illegal.
The field is woefully uninformed and effectively throws darts at a wall with their theories.
It will never be made illegal. Nor will it improve or acknowledge the importance of looks. How could it without proper scientific feedback? If therapy fails the blame is always put on the patient's bad will.

The only realistic possibility of hurting the field is through technological advances: making plastic surgery a lot cheaper and safer, for instance, would clearly make therapy a less attractive option to depressed, insecure ugly people who hesitate between the two.

Also, an Islamic government may ban therapy or severely restrict it.

i_a_m_i said:

Same here, and I know a few friends with a similar experience. 

Everything that improved my life and my mental state comes from my own thinking and reading. Without the internet I would have sui a long time ago.

incelman said:
Zyros said:
Negative attention>no attention

Not really.

It crushes you even further.
It is like you get negative attention and then get no attention.

It's a total scam. The whole mental health system is basically a cult at this point. I can safely say that therapy made me 10x more angry and depressed than I was before. 

I just had a session the other day. I still can't believe that this fat bitch gets paid to ask me what I can do about my situation. I would expect her to provide some guidance at the bare minimum. But no... it's just "what can you do about xyz?" Fucking useless cunt. If I had the answer I wouldn't be looking for help. 

I rage when people suggest seeing a therapist, because they never offer any practical advice. They don't even let you vent in peace ffs. If you talk about your real feelings they'll just lock you up in a psych ward.

Fontaine said:
If therapy fails the blame is always put on the patient's bad will. 

TRUTH. 

The entire system is built around confirmation bias and circular reasoning. If you don't get better, it's always your fault somehow. The best is when they imply that treatment only works if you have the "correct mindset." Yeah, in the scientific community that's known as the placebo effect, dumbass.

It is indeed rage inducing, so I try not to think too much about it.

My cope is telling myself that people who keep returning to therapy of their own free will are so stupid and gullible that they entirely deserve to be scammed.

Having too much empathy will simply make you rage impotently at the world.

It's sad because I'm sure many teenagers get their mind fucked up by "the rapists" and don't really deserve it.

The only cases where therapy can be helpful is people who are fucking up their own situation, but still have value and social supports beyond parents. Effectively, PTSD and druggies.

For the ugly and mentalcels, therapy can only hurt you.

I honestly don't see an outcome where dragging me to group therapy and/or talking to some cunt spewing regurgitated theories could be beneficial.

torujo said:
my parents sent me to the psychiatrist because muh i dont go outside , i dont go outside because i am a 5'6 ugly manlet, fix my height and my face and i will go outside everyday

I used to be in the same situation as a teen. Play along with the bullshit while doing everything you can to get a job and your own place as soon as you can.

Bluepilled parents stay bluepill. They will never pay for your surgeries.

Looks are literally everything and this is scientifically proven. Anyone telling you otherwise is just defrauding you and telling you whatever it is you want to hear.

the psychiatrist waiting room is full of ugly males and old ladies
Legit every time I go there they are usually old hags and ugly/short dudes. Hell one dude had a weird mouth, it seemed open all the time.
When my sister went to therapy and was diagnosed with depression I knew then it was bullshit and would never go. WOMEN CANNOT BE DEPRESSED/HAVE ANY MENTAL PROBLEMS.
Clinical depression is being unable to feel something. Normies then hijacked the term and now it means anyone who feels a bit sad.
Pretty much, if are beyond a certain point then there's not saving you, and by that I don't only mean past a certain point of ugliness but also shortness.
White coats prefer jerking off about the family unit or "chemical imbalances".
Psychiatrists are pseudo-scientists. Fucking retards, I hate them. They will constantly find a reason to "diagnose" you with something if they see irregular behaviour.
Besides, what adolescent boy looks forward to sex with prostitutes as one of his goals in life? If he has to turn to prostitutes for sexual experience out of desperation, then something in his life has gone seriously wrong.
Nothing wrong with going to prostitutes. The thing is most men are bluepilled cucks who have been injected with soy so they want "to be loved".
But suppose instead you have a passable experience with a prostitute. Then what?

Because prostitutes don't have magical powers to change a man's nature. If you weren't able to attract girlfriends before the prostitute experience, you'll still have the same problem afterwards. In that scenario, seeing a prostitute doesn't improve your life at all; it's just a dead end.
Nothing, you just fucked her.
Also:
NhqGrmj

i remember my foid psychology telling me "Wen you arrive to school, you must say hello to everyone, so they know you exist". Imagine telling a baby face bullied manlet to just stop being shy and talk to people.

Brutal double necro pill.

Oh.

Thank you much.

Funny how you never hear anything good coming from therapy (except from foids with their very real problems)

Even psychologists are freely admitting that therapy is useless when the causes of your problems are external.

See, if you're involuntarily poor, leftists will acknowledge that you're in deep shit and need help. If you're involuntarily celibate, the empathetic left will tell you to kill yourself. While the tight will tell you to lift weights in the shower and do a hundred Hail Marys while inserting rosary beads up your ass.

Therapy is a gay jewish scam and most therapists are foids. What does a fucking roastie whore know about our issues? Absolutely nothing.

Funny how you never hear anything good coming from therapy (except from foids with their very real problems)
Therapy only works for foids since they all have an innate need for attention