Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Therapists are scum

Retardfuel

Retardfuel

An alcoholic
★★★★★
So my friend went to therapist years ago, he got into drunk fight with someone and broke his jaw, when trial started they pulled out old data and therapist showed up

He then told the jury that he has aggressive tendencies and shit which made alot more trouble for him

He had to pay more money to that scumbag because therapist ratted him out

Don't go to therapists, they will fuck you up in the future

So my friend went to therapist years ago, he got into drunk fight with someone and broke his jaw, when trial started they pulled out old data and therapist showed up

He then told the jury that he has aggressive tendencies and shit which made alot more trouble for him

He had to pay more money to that scumbag because therapist ratted him out

Don't go to therapists, they will fuck you up in the future
I remember a post calling them worse than KGB agents, checks out

No therapy 4 ur face

I know two people who went to therapy for years and it didn't do anything for them.

Therapists are scammers

Therapists are basically like the modern day KGB spies. They pretend to be your buddies while collecting all of your personal information only to later use it against you.

Therapy: Attempts to turn non NPCs into obedient components of the (((system))).

Therapists are basically like the modern day KGB spies. They pretend to be your buddies while collecting all of your personal information only to later use it against you.
This is absolutely true, they will backstab you in the long run