Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Therapist Tried to talk Me into BETAbux

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
I don't need therapy at all, but my parents really wanted me to go, so I did.

The topic of women came up, and this is back when I still cared about getting a girlfriend. My therapist tells me, and I'm paraphrasing a bit because I don't remember the EXACT quote, but essentially he tells me "You're young right now. As you get older, women tend to value different things. When women get older, they care more about finding a man whose smart and responsible and caring. Right now, they don't value those things that much, but later on they will and you'll have your chance".

TRANSLATION: "Let women hop around from random stranger to friends with benefits for the next 15 years. After they've been physically and emotionally destroyed by dozens of men, they will come to you and you can have the scraps"

Just lol

I'd still do it but even beta bux have to meet standards

Freudian Psychoanalysis is far more honest than modern drug therapy. Psychoanalysis doesn't leave any doubt about how, in order for it to work, one must be at least somewhat healthy, wealthy, free and attractive - and young enough, to replace one's old learning history with a new learning history. If you're too old and/or too oppressed, too crippled, etc. to do that, it won't work anymore.

Far from justifying any mockery and ridiculing it as a method that helps only those lucky few who don't need any help (there is no lack of people who have acceptable biological starting positions and who yet ruin their lives), it simply reminds us a) about the brutal fragility of life, and b) that there are no individual solutions for systemic problems. I think that's more honest than all this bullshit and the many drugs they want to give you these days.

Therapist was probably betabuxing some used up whore himself

And by the time you are old women will be getting allowance just for having a vagina so betabuxxing will be obsolite at that point

Betabux is the only way alot of guys are gonna beat incel

it's a harsh truth

This presents the perfect opportunity to teach him all about the cock carousel, hitting the wall and beta buxing.

The Betacucks will someday be a powerful weapon in our hands, if we show them the LIGHT and get enough numbers on our side, we can begin to ACTUALLY battle this UNJUST system. Literally boycott wamon, there's not enough Chads and if we get a majority of Betacucks to boycott wamon entirely they will destroy each other over Chads and the Great Looksmatch Humbling might begin to take shape. Remind these femoids that if they want to hate sub8s, they are going to have to believe that their sub8 fathers, grandfathers, brothers, ect... didn't/don't deserve love/reprodution. Show them the destruction and depravity they have fed, tell them it's time to choose sides.

NekoStance said:
Betabux is the only way alot of guys are gonna beat incel

it's a harsh truth

Yeah even a lot of guys in the 5-6 range have to betabux even when dating down in looks.

Still though, at this point in my life I would rather be incel than be betabux. I'm not picky, I could date a 2/10 woman, no problem. But to financially provide for some woman who isn't attracted to me at all, doesn't have any emotional attachment to me and is almost certainly going to cheat on me with a much younger man? In all honesty that doesn't appeal to me.

Call it "cope" call me "volcel" but that's just how I feel at this point.

Ryo_Hazuki said:
Yeah even a lot of guys in the 5-6 range have to betabux even when dating down in looks.

Still though, at this point in my life I would rather be incel than be betabux.  I'm not picky, I could date a 2/10 woman, no problem.  But to financially provide for some woman who isn't attracted to me at all, doesn't have any emotional attachment to me and is almost certainly going to cheat on me with a much younger man?  In all honesty that doesn't appeal to me.

You're not alone man.
I've talked to plenty of *purple pill* men who got sent through the ringer in divorce court and some who have been paying lifetime ailmony(states like california if your married at 10 years the cunt gets lifetime ailmony). I've heard way to much to sign any paperwork related to women.

People here throw out the word cuck like its nothing but I see nothing more cucked than paying your ex wife a check and she isn't even living with you much less fucking you anymore.

Go to South-East Asia boyos. If you're white you'll get a girl who likes you for your looks (i.e. cos you're white).

And if you believe all Asians are only out for cash, well at least with your betabux you can get a young hot one. I agree, fuck providing for a used up cunt with a couple of kids and an ego the size of a mountain.

Also I agree, fuck that therapist. Should have educated him about the cock carosel.

Ryo_Hazuki said:

Still though, at this point in my life I would rather be incel than be betabux.  I'm not picky, I could date a 2/10 woman, no problem.  But to financially provide for some woman who isn't attracted to me at all, doesn't have any emotional attachment to me and is almost certainly going to cheat on me with a much younger man?  In all honesty that doesn't appeal to me.

Agree completely. Honestly, I'm more of a volcel here and if I really put in effort I could probably get a decent-looking woman. But why would I want to? Firstly, I don't want to be someone's 8th in line. Then you consider how incredibly common infidelity and divorce is. What's the point?

[quote="Sparrow']
The Betacucks will someday be a powerful weapon in our hands, if we show them the LIGHT and get enough numbers on our side, we can begin to ACTUALLY battle this UNJUST system. Literally boycott wamon, there's not enough Chads and if we get a majority of Betacucks to boycott wamon entirely they will destroy each other over Chads and the Great Looksmatch Humbling might begin to take shape. Remind these femoids that if they want to hate sub8s, they are going to have to believe that their sub8 fathers, grandfathers, brothers, ect... didn't/don't deserve love/reprodution. Show them the destruction and depravity they have fed, tell them it's time to choose sides.
[/quote]

takbir

nausea said:
[quote="Sparrow']
takbir[/quote]

Takbir! As Salaam Alaykum brother! Always liked your woke posts when I was a lurker.

Being celibate is better than being a betabux. Trust me, I have done both.

Red Shambhala said:
Freudian Psychoanalysis is far more honest than modern drug therapy.
As far as I'm aware, there are also no studies demonstrating psychoanalysis' efficacy. Only CBT and BA have concrete scientific support.

yes they ride the cock carousel while truecels rotted away and now you get chads used up leftovers. Wouldnt be so bad if females freedom didnt turn most of them into fucking degenerate whores.

All therapists eventually guide the ugly male into being betabux.

[quote="Sparrow']

Takbir! As Salaam Alaykum brother! Always liked your woke posts when I was a lurker.
[/quote]

it's always a pleasure to find like minded people

the sad part is, is that this sort of degenerate behaviour is praised and accepted by the common cucked society.

The good old beta cope. Women want the same at all ages, they just end up settling because not everyone can get Chad. If every woman wants to settle she has to settle, because there aren't enough good looking people for all of them.

That is absurd. Did you call her out?

Ryo_Hazuki said:
a lot of guys in the 5-6 range have to betabux even when dating down in looks.

lol no

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
the sad part is, is that this sort of degenerate behaviour is praised and accepted by the common cucked society.

indeed

society is the enemy

Most therapists probably followed the same path. Studycelled their youth away and beta buxed once their youth had expired.

The older we get the less likely we are to find someone who isn't used up. We are fucked.

itsOVER said:
Go to South-East Asia boyos. If you're white you'll get a girl who likes you for your looks (i.e. cos you're white).

And if you believe all Asians are only out for cash, well at least with your betabux you can get a young hot one. I agree, fuck providing for a used up cunt with a couple of kids and an ego the size of a mountain.

Also I agree, fuck that therapist. Should have educated him about the cock carosel.

But then it's very likely your son will be incel.

Mine talked me into it aswell and I'm forever grateful

It just baffles my mind how society accepts women to be hopping around on different cocks and then settling down when she's older.