Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Therapist tells me to put myself out there and be active

Based Network

Based Network

Recruit
★★★
It’s so much bullshit and she acts like it will change my life.

therapy is gay. I've been in therapy since I was a little kid and it does nothing.

Last edited:
The mental health industry is a big con. They're all just working for big pharma or some other organization to advance their interests and put money in their pockets.

therapy is a scam. I've been in therapy since I was a little kid and it does nothing.
I am in therapy because it’s state mandated aka against my will and my mom and dad just go along with it like a bunch of evil retards.

The mental health industry is a big con. They're all just working for big pharma or some other organization to advance their interests and put money in their pockets.
Yeah the part the angers me the most is that this therapy is against my will.

I am therapy because it’s state mandated aka against my will and my mom and dad just go along with it like a bunch of evil retards.
I'm forced too since I've been surrounded with mental healthcare my whole life

I'm forced too since I've been surrounded with mental healthcare my whole life
And then when you don’t follow the therapists advice because you know it’s bullshit the therapist and psychiatrist have the audacity to lash out at you.

JFL. If you are in the west all you will achieve is that normies will shit on you and foids will reject you before you even said hello to them.
As a truecel you can only go outside if you are in a SEA place such as Pattaya, Soi Cowboy in Bangkok or Street 136 in Phnom Penh.

Put yourself out there :feelshaha:

It’s so much bullshit and she acts like it will change my life.
Get a male thERapist.

Just existing and going out of the house and being instantly swarmed by love, affection, devotion from an army of beta male simp orbiters and getting brutally dicked down by Chad on occasion is more than enough to uplift the spirits of any foid.

The male equivalent is winning the lotto while also becoming president of the galaxy, beheading your enemies with a lightsaber and having your physique turned into that of terachad at the millisecond you open the front door. It doesn't happen. Can't happen.

thERapy advice for foids doesn't work on males for that reason. There is no male equivalent of "just go out".

Therapy is a scam. It's a service designed for the vast bulk of the population which are not genetic outcasts or neuroatypical. Depression is a natural response to inceldom, there is no world in which universal rejection is healthy for the mind no matter what a bluepilled therapist tells you - they do not understand they are just regurgitating bullshit pseudoscience back at you they have never experienced the life of an incel.

Notice how religion wasn't even trying to make people believe that it would okay in this world, but in another.

Blackpilled if you really think about it.