Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Theory: Women may be attracted to us.

imbored21

imbored21

Banned
-
I say this because I am attracted to subhuman females and I think most men are. I see women posted on here who are praised yet I see their suicidetier bone strucutre and if a guy was posted here with those features he'd be mocked. Take Jessica Alba for example.

4837R_Jessica-Alba.jpg

She is a decently attractive woman and most men would say they are attracted to her yet her facial structure is subhuman as hell. Nasal labial folds. Horrible gonial angle yet it still works for her. Maybe it goes both ways and women see my horrible facial bones and still think I'm attractive.

Last edited:
Yeah, that's really what all this evidence is pointing to, huh?

yeah if a dude had the features that chick does he'd be mocked as a alien.. and tbh i bet more then %75 off the 600+ daily lurkers are female who actually want to be raped by us or some shit idk

[LifeFuel] Theory: Women may be attracted to us.

No.. I think they are never going to be attracted to us.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

"i am attracted to below average/ugly females so they MUST be attracted to me"

nigga you're a male and they're female. that's the difference.

Giga cope. I'm too ugly. My ex crush said so.

When the delusion is too strong.

You are missing one crucial difference between men and women. Men look for things to find attractive in women and tend to overlook flaws. Women on the other hand look for things to disqualify men as being a suitable partner. For example a guy has a chad tier face but is 5 foot 5. That would be a deal breaker for most women. On the other hand a woman has slightly droopy eyed and not but has a nice body and glowing skin. Most men would be very willing to overlook.

I say this because I am attracted to subhuman females and I think most men are. I see women posted on here who are praised yet I see their suicidetier bone strucutre and if a guy was posted here with those features he'd be mocked. Take Jessica Alba for example.

4837R_Jessica-Alba.jpg

She is a decently attractive women and most men would say they are attracted to her yet her facial structure is subhuman as hell. Nasal labial folds. Horrible gonial angle yet it still works for her. Maybe it goes both ways and women see my horrible facial bones and still think I'm attractive.
Are you fucking ok bro? This is the biggest megaultracope ever. Its over for copecels :lul:

Femoids don't follow the same standards and expectations as men, I dare you to try to get a landwhale on any dating platform without being rejected. Even the 1/10s are entitled to most average-above average male range if they try menially, men can't even scrap the bottom of the barrel because that's drastically inflated in value.

Men have lower standards. Looking weak/defective to an extent can work for women but doesn't work well at all for men.

Women love sub8's :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

G I G A C O P E
:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
C O P E
O-------P
P ------O
E O P C

My mother has an incel fetish. Disgusting.

you are coping. Men find attractiveness in women completely different to what women find for men. Also the theory of "just be female" also comes into play in this explanation ( this explanation is for chads and staceys)

An ideal male that a woman wants is a 6 foot + man with a full set of hair, good looks, a jawline that can cut glass etc etc.

An ideal woman that a male wants is pretty much anything that has a good face, and not severely obese.

Now when you add all of the hypergamy and high standards that females participate in or have, it makes much more sense that men dont give a fuck about looks as much as women do, which is why there are an extremely higher amount of lonely/ virgin/ ugly (or all of the these) men who are desperate for a fuck or a relationship

whered u find this masterpiece
Femoids don't follow the same standards and expectations as men, I dare you to try to get a landwhale on any dating platform without being rejected. Even the 1/10s are entitled to most average-above average male range if they try menially, men can't even scrap the bottom of the barrel because that's drastically inflated in value.

What did she say exactaly? / how did you interact with her to provoke that response?

I wanted to know why she rejected me. Was I too ugly, I asked. She wouldn't say. She would beat around the bush. But I was persistent, I just needed to know why so maybe I could fix it. Then eventually she caved in and said, with a painful look on her face, "Looks don't matter, but they do a little." Ever since then, I've known my place in society. She blackpilled me before I even knew about the blackpill. I discovered the blackpill 5 years later. At least she was honest. :feelscry:

Women find majority of men unattractive. Getting their sexual desire is alot harder because they evolved to be pickier since all we have to do is stick it in and have the opportunity to leave while they go through pregnancy and have to raise the child.

What did he mean by this?

So.... you think I can get laid?

Ok......how many showers have you taken today?

Not sure if even guys are truly attracted to subhuman features in women. It's just for most men that's the best they can hope for so they adjust their standards.wome

Women don't adjust their standards is the difference.

Sub 4 women would be attracted to you only if their option were sub 5 males, but they can get 8+ males quite easily, this is called hypergamy and that's why this forum exists.

Men look for things to find attractive in women and tend to overlook flaws. Women on the other hand look for things to disqualify men as being a suitable partner.

brainlet thread

FUCK THE OSCARS

Nigga pass me some of that cope juice u sippin on

Men make the mistake of thinking female sexuality is anything like male sexuality.

Men will fuck piles of hot garbage if given no other choice, but girls would rather be celibate if not offered a Chad. Even with less competition I think most of us here would be incel regardless, simply because we don't trigger lust in women.

Embarrassing thread

Men make the mistake of thinking female sexuality is anything like male sexuality.

Men will fuck piles of hot garbage if given no other choice, but girls would rather be celibate if not offered a Chad. Even with less competition I think most of us here would be incel regardless, simply because we don't trigger lust in women.
this

You are missing one crucial difference between men and women. Men look for things to find attractive in women and tend to overlook flaws. Women on the other hand look for things to disqualify men as being a suitable partner. For example a guy has a chad tier face but is 5 foot 5. That would be a deal breaker for most women. On the other hand a woman has slightly droopy eyed and not but has a nice body and glowing skin. Most men would be very willing to overlook.

Attachments

• threhrereh.jpg
    threhrereh.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 66
May I have some of the bluepill you just took.