Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion [Theory] Who will be the next banned/exposed fakecel(s)?

• Thread starter Deleted member 20811
  • Start date
you're not relvent enough to be on top of my mind, but you are absolutly a volcel if you reject village girls. hell the girl you showed my was cute and you acted better than her

PM me pics bro?

I've looksmaxxed like a motherfucker, lost 35 kgs in 3 months, and I am ripped. I have bachelors degree. I don't have that cringy pajeet accent. I did not go through a childhood of being bullied, and then years of looksmaxxing to settle for a village girl that someone else has already fucked.

I understand you, if I was in your place I would absolutely do the same. However, rejecting women means you’re NOT Incel.

You’ve just admitted (bragged) about two things:

1. You’re an attractive and desireable male
2. You turned down sexual advances from a woman

Clearly you don’t belong here, but I can’t say I am surprised the mods allow this shit.

PM me pics bro?
It was just some random kinda chubby but cute indian woman. like 4/10. he used it as an example of a girl he'd reject
I understand you, if I was in your place I would absolutely do the same. However, rejecting women means you’re NOT Incel.

Clearly you don’t belong here, but I can’t say I am surprised the mods allow this shit.
agreed

Any tall, young and NT user is a fakecel candidate who might ascend in college or even high school. Having an ugly enough face to offset a good height + decent frame is rare, especially for whites
who comes to mind as a tall white youngcel? I thought of @OverBeforeItBegan2 but he's only slightly above average height and he claims to be very non NT though.

PM me pics bro?

Oh, but I'm norwooding. And I'm a KHHV who has been rejected both before and after my weightloss.

I look like curry ER, if ER had gymcelled and norwooded.

@LastGerman

Come on this guy is such an obvious troll, he's a 6'4 jacked Aryan swimmer. Never seen him post anything genuine about his inceldom, just meme about his lack of a driver license (as if that's so important in Germany) and mass reply "Brutal".

Yea this is true the biggest fakecels are the ones who don’t take this forum seriously and treat it as more of a joke

Never seen him post anything genuine about his inceldom

Applying this, you can actually ban a bunch of people here. I never see anything genuine here, just typical trolling day in, day out. Posting irrelevant and unfunny memes all the time but once again, I seem to be the only culprit here. This is why I do not write much these days. This forum has become a place full of shittalking normies, witch hunting and dramaqueens. Sometimes, it feels like, that this forum has been infiltrated by a bunch of females.

just meme about his lack of a driver license (as if that's so important in Germany)

Cope. It is important in Germany. Stop this nonsense already. In fact, we do have 60 million cars. You have no fucking idea what you are talking about. Just quite it already.

mogs me :feelstrash: I mean you have to be a fakecel to complain about meaningless shit like a driver's license.

That comes from someone who can drive... Typical. I swear, this forum is full of normies. You really have no clue what you are talking about either.

Oyyyyyy veeeeeyyy.

Yea this is true the biggest fakecels are the ones who don’t take this forum seriously and treat it as more of a joke

Which means the majority of the people here. Good to know, that means you are all a bunch of normies as I expected.

I've looksmaxxed like a motherfucker, lost 35 kgs in 3 months, and I am ripped. I have bachelors degree. I don't have that cringy pajeet accent. I did not go through a childhood of being bullied, and then years of looksmaxxing to settle for a village girl that someone else has already fucked.
village girls me

That comes from someone who can drive... Typical. I swear, this forum is full of normies. You really have no clue what you are talking about either.
lol I learned to drive at 25. and guess what no pussy before or after :feelskek: if you walk up to a foid does she ask to check your license or what? :feelsokman:

lol I learned to drive at 25. and guess what no pussy before or after :feelskek: if you walk up to a foid does she ask to check your license or what? :feelsokman:

I never claimed that it will bring you pussy. Why do you repeat the same bullshit over and over again? Just stop already.

Any tall, young and NT user is a fakecel candidate who might ascend in college or even high school. Having an ugly enough face to offset a good height + decent frame is rare, especially for whites
Any white guy who is above 2/10 can ascend with 7/10 in China, HK, Singapore, or Korea.

If he's lucky enough to be 4/10 he can ascend anywhere in Asia.

Point is that doesn't make the JBW a fakecel, I even believe 6/10 JBW when they say they're incel, for many reasons:

1) too high inhib to fly to Asia, and shit is quite weird there tbh
2) can't afford to go to Asia (flights can be pricey)
3) too autistic to make the small talk
4) too low self esteem to approach and open a girl

I really hope this witch hunting stops, anyone here has the right to identify as incel, all you can say is if you implanted someone else's brain into a .co members body, then u might be able to cure inceldom
When you walked up to the foids what did you say?

You are right, I had an AMG and it did shit for me

Without a driver license it's hard af to moneymaxx, making it so much harder to get surgeries, SEAmaxx etc. Also limits you socially

just random pua smalltalk :waitwhat:
I guess once you start talking it flows really easily.

I remember before I got blackpilled, and lived in the west I never approached, but you sort of have these natural interactions, and if it was a white or even Latin/ southern European foid, just controlling the tempo of how you speak used to be enough, and sometimes foids would just like to keep talking to you, but it would normally be shit that had no relevance to the world, and especially to my world.

Of course most times foids weren't interested in saying more than they had to, they would make a point of trying to 'overshow' that they were busy (eg. Packing their groceries, sorting papers, etc), so I guess it's not possible to escalate into PUA game unless u specifically approach as u did.

Post blackpill I don't even show my eyes in public (and now we wear masks so no jaw either) and just hurry out, plus most foids are noodles who I would be too scared go speak to

who comes to mind as a tall white youngcel? I thought of @OverBeforeItBegan2 but he's only slightly above average height and he claims to be very non NT though.
Never been diagnosed with anything but I literally got NTmogged brutally by actual autists.

There are no fakecels here. 99% here are rotting losers who never get sex

@FastBananaCEO

I don't want drama, i hate fights here that's why i don't browse ID unless i make my own thread.
Worrying about potential fakecels is pointless then
They dont really exist. Maybe someone ´had sex 15 years ago but is now rotting here like all of us? who cares

The problem is that they brag.
The brag rule is pretty obvious. You just report it.
No need to go witchhunt for "fakecels"
if anyone is posting here its seriously over for them

A certain 6’3 large framed aryan truecel called @LastGerman
Applying this, you can actually ban a bunch of people here. I never see anything genuine here, just typical trolling day in, day out. Posting irrelevant and unfunny memes all the time but once again, I seem to be the only culprit here. This is why I do not write much these days. This forum has become a place full of shittalking normies, witch hunting and dramaqueens. Sometimes, it feels like, that this forum has been infiltrated by a bunch of females.

Cope. It is important in Germany. Stop this nonsense already. In fact, we do have 60 million cars. You have no fucking idea what you are talking about. Just quite it already.

Oyyyyyy veeeeeyyy.

Which means the majority of the people here. Good to know, that means you are all a bunch of normies as I expected.

lol quotes every part except the one mentioning him as a 6'4 aryan. you're definitely a fakecel. Keep dodging the question and placing the blame on the rest of the forum. >well if im fakecel then ur all fakecels as well.

lol quotes every part except the one mentioning him as a 6'4 aryan. you're definitely a fakecel. Keep dodging the question and placing the blame on the rest of the forum. >well if im fakecel then ur all fakecels as well.

What question exactly? First off, I am not even 6'4 and second, yes, I am German and I did not blame anybody here or are you triggered because I called people here "normies"? By the way, I can do the same thing as well, you are a 6'6 feet Chad/Chaddam/Tyrone (just pick one according to your race) or whatever with an 8 inch penis, now explain yourself and stop dodging the question. But to be fair here, the only thing I have going on for me, is my body. This is the only thing I have and it is the only thing I can work on. The only thing I am at least somewhat good at. But do not you think, that the trashtalk has gone a bit too far now? I mean, look at this unnecessary drama here. It feels like I am in some weird tv show.

What question exactly? First off, I am not even 6'4 and second, yes, I am German and I did not blame anybody here or are you triggered because I called people here "normies"? By the way, I can do the same thing as well, you are a 6'6 feet Chad/Chaddam/Tyrone (just pick one according to your race) or whatever with an 8 inch penis, now explain yourself and stop dodging the question. But to be fair here, the only thing I have going on for me, is my body. This is the only thing I have and it is the only thing I can work on. The only thing I am at least somewhat good at. But do not you think, that the trashtalk has gone a bit too far now? I mean, look at this unnecessary drama here. It feels like I am in some weird tv show.
I know you're not 6'4", but I'm pretty sure you're 6'3". You've said it many times on the forum.

I know you're not 6'4", but I'm pretty sure you're 6'3". You've said it many times on the forum.

Yes that is my height but I never bring that up, only when absolutely necessary, also because of the drama here. I think it is enough now.

Lastgerman ban when?

@GoffSystemQB
@knajjd
@Master
@SergeantIncel
@mental_out
@i_a_m_i
@cocksucker

Lastgerman ban when?

@GoffSystemQB
@knajjd
@Master
@SergeantIncel
@mental_out
@i_a_m_i
@cocksucker
Yeah that whole list too, @FastBananaCEO read ops post

Seems like BBColvin76 was next.

What did he do?

Free my nigga @Bleachcel !!:feelsBox:

ok tyrone

7897877.jpg
:lul:

Thank god no one picked me :chad:

I am Joking do not take this as real

Thank you

WTF, @BlackpilledTruecel as well? What's his backstory?

So far this year, we've had

@Mrpvolts
@Futurecel2.0
@rightfulcel
@BlackpilledTruecel
@UninspiredGuy1
@mylifeistrash
@Napoleon de Geso

all exposed/banned for being fakecels or ascending or excessive bragging.

Who do you think is next? :feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop: Tag user(s) who you think will be the next exposed fakecel and list reasons why. (by the way, don't tag Greycels they don't count).

View attachment 356442 View attachment 356443
PPEcel, BummerDrummer , FastBananaCEO are my theories

you can add BrettyBoy to the list as he HAS been exposed but the mods are too corrupt to permaban him

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back