Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion [Theory] Who will be the next banned/exposed fakecel(s)?

• Thread starter Deleted member 20811
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 20811

KHHV
-
So far this year, we've had

@Mrpvolts
@Futurecel2.0
@rightfulcel
@BlackpilledTruecel
@UninspiredGuy1
@mylifeistrash
@Napoleon de Geso

all exposed/banned for being fakecels or ascending or excessive bragging.

Who do you think is next? :feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop: Tag user(s) who you think will be the next exposed fakecel and list reasons why. (by the way, don't tag Greycels they don't count).

Dis gon be good
Popcorn

Didnt you suicide a week ago?

Me as soon as I make 1000 cold approaches. I'm bound to get someone or go to jail when I start trying again in a few months.

Why didn't you tag your buddy sparrow who is the biggest fakecel on the forum?

anyway he's already exposed and it's fakewell

Fakest incel on this forum is that guy who keeps asking everyday if this is a fakecel trait, or if that is a fakece trait.

Why didn't you tag your buddy sparrow who is the biggest fakecel on the forum?

anyway he's already exposed and it's fakewell
Sparrow I'm not so sure.

fakewell? are you talking about @Personalityinkwell ?

@FastBananaCEO
@Abstract
@Inceywincey

@Animecel2D
@pp183

@LastGerman

Come on this guy is such an obvious troll, he's a 6'4 jacked Aryan swimmer. Never seen him post anything genuine about his inceldom, just meme about his lack of a driver license (as if that's so important in Germany) and mass reply "Brutal".

@Colvin76 because of BBC

@pp183

He's a chang.

Add @ChinaCurry to the list man. He was a runway model in his youth, rich and that "Chadlite Friend" of his was actually him all along.

@pp183 sent me his unwashed penis in dms

Any tall, young and NT user is a fakecel candidate who might ascend in college or even high school. Having an ugly enough face to offset a good height + decent frame is rare, especially for whites

Wouldn't surprise me if you are, chads.co after all jfl.
Half of this forum would bully me irl. Wtf is this shit man, there's no place to go :cryfeels:

@Mrpvolts
@Futurecel2.0
@rightfulcel
@BlackpilledTruecel
@UninspiredGuy1
@mylifeistrash
@Napoleon de Geso

Who do you think is next? :feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop: Tag user(s) who you think will be the next exposed fakecel and list reasons why. (by the way, don't tag Greycels they don't count).

View attachment 356442 View attachment 356443
@SergeantIncel

Whoever can't resist the urge to brag.

A good handful of the “incels” on looksmax :feelshehe:

I'm surprised @FullTimeLoser hasn't tagged me.

I'm surprised @FullTimeLoser hasn't tagged me.
you're not relvent enough to be on top of my mind, but you are absolutly a volcel if you reject village girls. hell the girl you showed my was cute and you acted better than her

you're not relvent enough to be on top of my mind, but you are absolutly a volcel if you reject village girls. hell the girl you showed my was cute and you acted better than her
I've looksmaxxed like a motherfucker, lost 35 kgs in 3 months, and I am ripped. I have bachelors degree. I don't have that cringy pajeet accent. I did not go through a childhood of being bullied, and then years of looksmaxxing to settle for a village girl that someone else has already fucked.

I've looksmaxxed like a motherfucker, lost 35 kgs in 3 months, and I am ripped. I have bachelors degree. I don't have that cringy pajeet accent. I did not go through a childhood of being bullied, and then years of looksmaxxing to settle for a village girl that someone else has already fucked.
I agree with you that the deal completely fucking sucks. I'm not telling you to marry them, but why not just fuck and dump them?

I agree with you that the deal completely fucking sucks. I'm not telling you to marry them, but why not just fuck and dump them?
Dignity
Self-respect
I learned a lot about myself while I was looksmaxxing. These are things you can't learn without being on my shoes.

Long story short, I was in love, genuine love with a fat, almost landwhale foid, who I thought was my looksmaxxx. But she kept me on the side to blow chadpreet. Chadpreet dumped her, and she came crying back to me, used me as an emotional tampon, and went back to him whenever he said he wanted her back. She went as far enough to pay for his expenses. Chadpreet turned out to be dirt poor, and according her, she didn't spend money on herself while she was with him, because it would make him sad, and "He loved those branded things". He eventually broke up with her, cuz "Muh religion". He eventually ended up working at one of the few good companies to work at in our area. A place I had my eye on.

So NO!

I will not SETTLE.

I made a decision that day, that I will never let any foid hurt me.

And if I can't have the life I want, I will have revenge.

@LastGerman

Come on this guy is such an obvious troll, he's a 6'4 jacked Aryan swimmer. Never seen him post anything genuine about his inceldom, just meme about his lack of a driver license (as if that's so important in Germany) and mass reply "Brutal".
A certain 6’3 large framed aryan truecel called @LastGerman
mogs me :feelstrash: I mean you have to be a fakecel to complain about meaningless shit like a driver's license. that's like the reddit chad I posted the other day who didn't dare fuck the foid who was basically begging him to because he wasn't a wagie :feelskek:
@pp183

He's a chang.
send me pp183 pics :feelswhere:

@Mrpvolts
@Futurecel2.0
@rightfulcel
@BlackpilledTruecel
@UninspiredGuy1
@mylifeistrash
@Napoleon de Geso

View attachment 356442 View attachment 356443
How does it feel to be white now

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back