Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Theory: The self-fulfilling prophecy of the "monster"

NotTheElliot

NotTheElliot

Pontifex
As a disclaimer, I'll say that I've seen very few guys on here I would consider violent or angry. Most are just guys who have social rejection in common. So I'm not saying that the following applies to everyone, or even a large percentage.

Women consider the ugly, "creepy" (AKA unattractive) guys to be dangerous monsters. Violent pervs who have no social acclimation, and only pose a danger to those around them. They convince themselves there *MUST BE* something wrong with them. But why is that? Were these guys BORN this way? I would say no.

Go back to when that guy was little, or in school. He had every potential to be a good guy, a husband, a father, or simply a platonic friend if only that were possible. But he was rejected. He was hated. He was spat on. Through every foid's eye, he was a DISGUSTING MONSTER. Over the years, sadness, rejection and bitterness sank to the bottom of his psyche. It soured and fermented. This combined with his increasingly-lacking level of social skills for his age, as he went from birthday to birthday without learning anything or gaining new confidence or standing in what would be his social circle.

The result? Everyone and their brother parroting to the media, "I told you there was something wrong with him! He was the demon seed!" Whatever the action was--going ER, killing someone, etc--no one would acknowledge that maybe it didn't have to be that way. That maybe a building isn't built by one person. That a single axe swing doesn't bring down a tree. That we are a product of our environment.

That all of the people around him MADE him what he is. The monster.

If society treats me like a monster, im gonna became one:feelshehe:

True.

We are all not the independent castles that we imagine ourselves to be.

How a boy is treated has a profound impact on who he will be as a man.

Society creates monsters and then blames the creation they have created.

We are a reflection of this wicked world

As a disclaimer, I'll say that I've seen very few guys on here I would consider violent or angry. Most are just guys who have social rejection in common. So I'm not saying that the following applies to everyone, or even a large percentage.

Women consider the ugly, "creepy" (AKA unattractive) guys to be dangerous monsters. Violent pervs who have no social acclimation, and only pose a danger to those around them. They convince themselves there *MUST BE* something wrong with them. But why is that? Were these guys BORN this way? I would say no.

Go back to when that guy was little, or in school. He had every potential to be a good guy, a husband, a father, or simply a platonic friend if only that were possible. But he was rejected. He was hated. He was spat on. Through every foid's eye, he was a DISGUSTING MONSTER. Over the years, sadness, rejection and bitterness sank to the bottom of his psyche. It soured and fermented. This combined with his increasingly-lacking level of social skills for his age, as he went from birthday to birthday without learning anything or gaining new confidence or standing in what would be his social circle.

The result? Everyone and their brother parroting to the media, "I told you there was something wrong with him! He was the demon seed!" Whatever the action was--going ER, killing someone, etc--no one would acknowledge that maybe it didn't have to be that way. That maybe a building isn't built by one person. That a single axe swing doesn't bring down a tree. That we are a product of our environment.

That all of the people around him MADE him what he is. The monster.
IMG 4354

“Man must become better and more evil, so do I teach.”